MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Did I understand correctly that the sub route is a cuckold simulator from all the cracks? And if you do not suffer from cuckoldism, then there is no point in touching it?
Ehhhh yes and no. The sub Emily route is definitely more NTR focused, but you can experience quite a bit of femdom with Leyja and professor Kei (no NTR involved). Kei will also become a potential love interest in the future, if you decide to break up with Emily.

Just want to say this is genuinely one of the greatest feminization games out there! I love it! The BNWO path is great too. I'd rate this game ( as it is ) in the top 5 feminization games along with The Good Son, SQ Cruise Ship, Camgurl Mansion and Stepmother Effect. Thought I'd list them in case anyone wanted to know other great feminizing games to try. As always, keep up the great work and I look forward to the next public release date
Thank you!!!!! ❤

Are you Swedish by chance?
Nope, just really like Sweden :alien:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Theguy3132

M0N0T0N

Jun 7, 2018
Did I understand correctly that the sub route is a cuckold simulator from all the cracks? And if you do not suffer from cuckoldism, then there is no point in touching it?
AFIAK most Cuckold content is avoidable on the sub path. Just dont choose BNWO and dont choose to interact with the red haired girl and her bf (forgot her name). But you are right it is a pretty significant part of the story

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Ehhhh yes and no. The sub Emily route is definitely more NTR focused, but you can experience quite a bit of femdom with Leyja and professor Kei (no NTR involved). Kei will also become a potential love interest in the future, if you decide to break up with Emily.
Well, from what I saw. Once you set foot on the difficult sub route, you get constant bait to turn to the cuckold path. Starting with family members, continuing with Emily, Adriana and ending with NPCs in different scenes. If you don't grow horns, then most of the content is blocked, as far as I can tell. Only lessons and some scenes that can be attributed to teasing remain, but as I understand it, they lead to horns.
Maybe I didn't find something, the content ended on the 1st date with Kei. But if you compare it with the content on the dom route, then the sub content comes out several times less.
I don't know, maybe if you include all the courses, there will be more content, I haven't checked. But if you just want a sub route, without horns, feminization and other heresy, then there will be little content and things you don't need will constantly flicker before your eyes.
And I'm not telling you what to do, you are the author, you know better, but maybe it will be better if cuck and sub are separate, and not 1 route, like feminization, which needs to be included separately. Well, that's what I think.
In any case, good luck with the game:).

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Batwaz

Jul 21, 2017
Are there any plans for MC to feminize another guy? like Chris or someone from the Sub course?(a specific named person, not just random side people) it feel like you can use a lot of the Pics/gifs from other paths to repurpose for the dom path. Not trying to backseat or anything like that, just hoping. Great game btw

Gesplex

May 23, 2021
One of the rare times a game like this is actually fun, very well made i can't wait to continue with Adriana and the rest of the game characters.

Emtarascal

Jun 18, 2021
So if i understand correctly, you can't do more than getting "Permanent light makeup", "Permanent leg hair removal with a laser" and "Eyelash transplant" as of right now or am i missing something ? I am at day 170 btw.

Fakesmurf

Jun 6, 2022
You can get hair extension for the event with Layla at the club if I recall correctly, the one where you need the masks from the safe.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
I just got the Juliat 35-40 age hint for the safe. Then progressed 2 weeks without getting any safe related option.
What to do next ?

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
its her birth year. so just subtract her age with the year.
I get that, my doubt is that where to I even put the password, I don't see an option to enter the safe pass anywhere ?
Do you know when or where the option to enter the safe pass appears ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I get that, my doubt is that where to I even put the password, I don't see an option to enter the safe pass anywhere ?
Do you know when or where the option to enter the safe pass appears ?
When in the office, pick the option not to do any work. That should prompt the MC to look around and find the safe.

Reactions: Batwaz

Fakesmurf

Jun 6, 2022
It only works if you are far enough in the story with Layla. She must have told you about the age, so you have a reason for trying 1986.

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
So I reached the end of the dom route, everything is now either saying 'end of route' or repeating. And I still can't open the safe... It's really freaking annoying...

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes