remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Is there a way to save the girl from being kidnapped?? I've tried to use the taser and the gun replica but it doesn't seem to work
What can I do?

Reactions: ghs229

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Is there a way to save the girl from being kidnapped?? I've tried to use the taser and the gun replica but it doesn't seem to work
What can I do?
Nope. Made it impossible on purpose, to make the player feel powerless in that regard and that the threat of Emily getting kidnapped would feel more real/scary.

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord5

Mikejones978

Oct 22, 2018
The day and time display on the phone seems to be way more out of whack than usual, not sure if it's a joiplay issue or not, it's been likee that for the last two or three updates, fridays are happening on a Saturday Screenshot_20240902_124721_JoiPlay.jpg

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Loaded a dom save from v0.6.5 and left the SUP. It loads up a, I think, sub event with Mia.
Already fixed, but thank you :)
The day and time display on the phone seems to be way more out of whack than usual, not sure if it's a joiplay issue or not, it's been likee that for the last two or three updates, fridays are happening on a Saturday View attachment 3991555
Yeah the game isn't really made for mobile, so there are plently of bugs whenever you try to force play it. We're slowly working on a mobile version though.
And where do I find the flat chastity cage?
Continue Leyja's quest-line and eventually she gives it to you.

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
is there any stuff beyond the blowjob for the dominant route in the shop? The files show some scenes called work31 and so on but I seem to have reached a deadend after the mentioned scene

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSup-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 9, 2017
I played the 0.7 version and in week 2 or 3 I opened the galery on the phone and choose the emily nude picture and pressed the maximise button. Phone was useless then, because I had a message, but wasn't able to move back to the app level to open it. Every time I opened the phone screen I only saw the maximised picture.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
is there any stuff beyond the blowjob for the dominant route in the shop? The files show some scenes called work31 and so on but I seem to have reached a deadend after the mentioned scene
Yeah, there are 39 work events currently! No clue where you got stuck, so just send me your save file it'll be a lot easier to check! ESC->Save/Load->Save to disk.

Is it possible to turn off netorate in the game?
Yes, if you select the dom route. Or you can select other routes and break up with Emily and not interact with Adriana. Other characters don't really cuck you.

I played the 0.7 version and in week 2 or 3 I opened the galery on the phone and choose the emily nude picture and pressed the maximise button. Phone was useless then, because I had a message, but wasn't able to move back to the app level to open it. Every time I opened the phone screen I only saw the maximised picture.
Hello, are you playing on mobile? If not, send me your save file please. ESC->Save/Load->Save to disk.

Is it possible to add an update only link? it kinda sucks to download the 2gb over and over!
Not really, because I keep adding subfolders into the "images" folder and you would have to manually add each folder where it belongs or the images wouldn't show up. It would probably take you the same amount to just download the 2 gigs :D

sorry but its not fixed mc sub events are playing with emily the sisters and mia (on the dom path) i did a fresh start even
Talked on discord already but I think I fixed it. Fix will either come with the new version or I'll release a hotfix, haven't decided yet! :)

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes