• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
When using Google Translate on the Chrome browser, a box appears saying "this page says"
an error occurred. you may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly
error [passage ready]: macro <<define>> does not exist .
how do I solve this? It's annoying me

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
When using Google Translate on the Chrome browser, a box appears saying "this page says"
an error occurred. you may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly
error [passage ready]: macro <<define>> does not exist .
how do I solve this? It's annoying me
Can someone help me fix this error or remove this notification from the "page saying"

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Why would you give players the choice to refuse chastity but still force it on them its beyond me...

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Why would you give players the choice to refuse chastity but still force it on them its beyond me...
dont have to wear it all the time just at work and in class its just to increase stats and its only that one time (that i know of)

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
This is a great game. Unfortunately though when I downloaded the latest version my saves were lost :cry:

Does anyone have a save from the end of V6 please
:)

ottomanfemboy

Aug 30, 2020
I am at day 163. Only took DOM lessons. Recruited 452 people for the party. Finished up Emily, school recruiting, being tired, I am not getting new work or family events, got Adriana message two weeks ago. All weeks are same. Is content for me over?

Also, it would be awesome to have some kind of replay option for the events, like gallery in RenPy.

Reactions: Flowers789

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I am at day 163. Only took DOM lessons. Recruited 452 people for the party. Finished up Emily, school recruiting, being tired, I am not getting new work or family events, got Adriana message two weeks ago. All weeks are same. Is content for me over?

Also, it would be awesome to have some kind of replay option for the events, like gallery in RenPy.
I think so yeah, you might have missed some random events, but that's pretty much it :)
Whats with the Walking dead messages "Emily will remember this". Does this mean theres two paths to every route, like failed dom path and succesfull dom path or something?
That message appears after the $emilyrelationship variable is updated. If it reaches 0 she breaks up with you :)

Reactions: ottomanfemboy
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes