dewar124

Apr 30, 2021
Love the game although a shame you can't be dominant/manly and bi, not all bi/gay men are subs or fems.

Would love to know where the vid clip with the brunette and 2 players in the locker room scene came from

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I got as far as I could with the submissive path. I'm now trying the dominate path. What is clearly missing from this path is a transformation mechanic like exists for the submissive path.Instead of the plastic surgery center at the mall there should be a gym where the MC can improve his fitness.
I did get further and got an increased penis size for him, but I still think the gym suggestion is valid. He should be able to get more fit.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
there has to be a bug with the safe because the code has never worked for me without going into the console. before i thought it was a mistake on my part but i made a new safe because i wanted to change my path with adriana and then it has happened again ive finished every path but i cant continue because the safe refuses to open with the code even when ive finish all three paths in the office there has to be something wrong with the game

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
there has to be a bug with the safe because the code has never worked for me without going into the console. before i thought it was a mistake on my part but i made a new safe because i wanted to change my path with adriana and then it has happened again ive finished every path but i cant continue because the safe refuses to open with the code even when ive finish all three paths in the office there has to be something wrong with the game
You used 1986 to get into the safe, and that didn't work? If so that's strange because it worked for me on the Dom and Sub paths, and I used a save editor to cheat both money and recruits.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
this is my savefile if im missing something the only thing ive changed was adding money
Hello, for the safe code to work, Leyja has to ask you to open it. However you turned down her offer when she asked for help taking down Hudson, which locks you out of her future events and she never asks you to open the safe. It also locks you out of the club, Leyja's Lair etc. Basically a ton of content. Just agree to help her next time :)

Reactions: JoeHiggins1949
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes