gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't suppose there's a route where you get feminized and not be a bottom? After all, if femdom exists, then why can't you be feminized and still dom?
No. It's been asked occasionally in the thread and as far as I understand it's a matter of scope: The dev has enough on their plate as-is with the various submissive paths and the masculine dominant path and is reluctant to add another variant to keep up to par.

I don't think they've ruled out the possibility of adding somethng like that eventually, but it's not in any way imminent.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I don't suppose there's a route where you get feminized and not be a bottom? After all, if femdom exists, then why can't you be feminized and still dom?

I think there isn't ?? If you choose the not dominant playstyle you can choose up to 3 submissive classes. Feminization is one of those and you can either be dominant or choose 1-3 of the submissive ones... you can't choose dom & feminization.
1 is BWO (fetishized racism black nazi route), 1 is submissive (standart submissive / femdom route), 1 is the feminization class (where most of the feminized stuff happens)
The only thing you can do is skip the standart submissive and the BWO classes and only pick feminization.

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or not... Found the clues for the safe code, can't open the safe... Want to send a mask to the organizer can't find it... What do I miss?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I don't know if it's a bug or not... Found the clues for the safe code, can't open the safe... Want to send a mask to the organizer can't find it... What do I miss?
To send the mask to the lady you have to buy it from the club's merchant, you can't send your own mask. Also, how come you can't open the safe? if you got the clues, the code should work.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
you can kinda be a switch by editing your save file but it only works till you get put in the chastity

quelpera

Jun 21, 2022
This might seem out of pocket, because I've only done the "only take dom class" route as of .6.5.

I see that there was this whole Rabbit Brotherhood addition, but I could not progress it past the first encounter where I got both the Token and the Necklace, couldnt get a prompt on any other time of day, day of week, or location to continue it. Possibly stat locked behind something (140+dom, ...like 3 open minded?)

Multiple days of the week are dead - every event is scripted into a glorified wait eventually. It felt awkward hitting the Principal event because it killed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday classes (they only told you a x/1000 amount without any other option -- why didnt this also just have the recruit options?) but suddenly added events to the Tues/Thurs classes. (which the multiple choice of each led down a couple paths, but until meeting principal, they were just a different Wait)

Tuesday was a dead day for a long time. Thursday you could eventually drive to date Girlfriend (in addition to Monday).

as mentioned above, after meeting principal, when only option for recruiting was Tues/Thurs, they led to content paths of recruit on campus / browse laptop on campus (but not at home??)

I imagine, playing at this point, a content update hit, where suddenly after a certain checkpoint I could attend classes only on Wednesday again. Tuesday and Thursday returned to being dead 'attend generic class' days. Monday and Friday took over the Recruitment days. (to be clear, Wednesday went back to class attendance)

Lots of dom things seem time gated by multiple weeks (especially, weekends with siblings/mom), where you are also hitting dead end repeatables on most of the other days of the week, where you're just making sure you remember to work twice a week.

Reasonable amount of content, enjoyed the reading, but felt like it was a couple dozen of the same scene and skip in between a story prompt by the Day logic. If this seems wild, please read the first line of this post again.

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
on the sub path, when GF goes shopping you have 3 choices for the lingerie you like, but all 3 choices give back that we liked the first one.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
on the sub path, when GF goes shopping you have 3 choices for the lingerie you like, but all 3 choices give back that we liked the first one.
Yeah that's a visual bug, already fixed it on my end, it'll roll out with the new update :)
This might seem out of pocket, because I've only done the "only take dom class" route as of .6.5.

I see that there was this whole Rabbit Brotherhood addition, but I could not progress it past the first encounter where I got both the Token and the Necklace, couldnt get a prompt on any other time of day, day of week, or location to continue it. Possibly stat locked behind something (140+dom, ...like 3 open minded?)

Multiple days of the week are dead - every event is scripted into a glorified wait eventually. It felt awkward hitting the Principal event because it killed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday classes (they only told you a x/1000 amount without any other option -- why didnt this also just have the recruit options?) but suddenly added events to the Tues/Thurs classes. (which the multiple choice of each led down a couple paths, but until meeting principal, they were just a different Wait)

Tuesday was a dead day for a long time. Thursday you could eventually drive to date Girlfriend (in addition to Monday).

as mentioned above, after meeting principal, when only option for recruiting was Tues/Thurs, they led to content paths of recruit on campus / browse laptop on campus (but not at home??)

I imagine, playing at this point, a content update hit, where suddenly after a certain checkpoint I could attend classes only on Wednesday again. Tuesday and Thursday returned to being dead 'attend generic class' days. Monday and Friday took over the Recruitment days. (to be clear, Wednesday went back to class attendance)

Lots of dom things seem time gated by multiple weeks (especially, weekends with siblings/mom), where you are also hitting dead end repeatables on most of the other days of the week, where you're just making sure you remember to work twice a week.

Reasonable amount of content, enjoyed the reading, but felt like it was a couple dozen of the same scene and skip in between a story prompt by the Day logic. If this seems wild, please read the first line of this post again.
Not a whole lot is locked behind the $dominant stat. You can access the Rabbit Brotherhood in the club. To access the club, you need to agree to help Leyja :)

Reactions: DrainingIncubus

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Does using the taser on Josh (the black dude who says he's going to hit on one of our sisters, Ava) permanently end his and her content?

Also, it might be helpful to add more content that makes the sisters noticeably different. I keep forgetting who is who, which makes it harder to care about what's happening to them. Other games tend to do stuff like that by having one sister very nice and one super bitchy toward the protag.

nippoponn

Jul 23, 2024
Is it accurate that sub/sissy route with Emily ends before she has sex with any bulls? says my current route ended and want to make sure i didn't miss anything! ty

HazedSS7

Mar 28, 2018
I remember playing this when it first got released and I've very impressed of the development. I don't think I've ever played a game on this site that I've seen improved so much since release.

Reactions: Bumpdee | Ger

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I remember playing this when it first got released and I've very impressed of the development. I don't think I've ever played a game on this site that I've seen improved so much since release.
i also have played since day 1

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes