SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
I have play most routes (not all combos) but one content that is very much unappealing and I at the very least would like a functioning filter for is any kind of cage related content. I'm sure some might like it, but having that event has a toggle when the player googles the meaning and is given the option, choosing weirded out should probably be used to ban all events, scenes, and content featuring it.

I think such toggles being used to tailoring the game to the player, would be overall an mild but very needed improvement.

Edit: I can't entirely rule out having encountered broken variables due to a few addition hours of gameplay in different routes. (Mostly weirdly placed events, and some other oddness.)

Last edited:
Reactions: r3bu

Elonarsil

May 5, 2017
When u go beta route my game got bugged and can't continue any lesson or can't open new places. Or do I need to choose some specific option I missed? I tried 3-4 different route in with bnwo/fem/sub route can't progress. Can someone help me about that? Thanks

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
When u go beta route my game got bugged and can't continue any lesson or can't open new places. Or do I need to choose some specific option I missed? I tried 3-4 different route in with bnwo/fem/sub route can't progress. Can someone help me about that? Thanks
Hello, can't progress how? If you have difficulties explaining, you can just send me a save file and i'll check it out. ESC->Save/Load->Save to disk

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i see a few people saying they are stuck or having other issues. Please share your saves it will make it easier to help you if its a bug it will make it easier for the dev to get it fixed

Elonarsil

May 5, 2017
Hello, can't progress how? If you have difficulties explaining, you can just send me a save file and i'll check it out. ESC->Save/Load->Save to disk
It is one of the back I continue with this save but can't join anymore classes, not able reach club or not able to reach leyla's lair etc

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
请问下次更新是什么时候?Fem制作完成了吗?医院植发还能继续做吗?
I'm using google translate so sorry if I misunderstood any of your questions.

1. Probably in around 3 weeks, will publish the definitive release date next Sunday.
2. I think you're asking if the fem transformation is completed...? It is not, more and more operations will unlock as the game progresses.
3. I'll probably add an option to change your hair color eventually, but the gifs won't represent/show it. Would be a huge waste of time and space to find 2x or 3x the amount of gifs for an event just because of a different hair color.

It is one of the back I continue with this save but can't join anymore classes, not able reach club or not able to reach leyla's lair etc
Hello! To unlock more lectures, just keep helping Hudson recruit students until eventually you'll have to attend a party. After the party, he'll talk to you and let you attend more lectures on Wednesdays. Screenshot_1.png

I also didn't find anything wrong with your work path. Just continue to work and eventually you'll unlock the Lair and the club, you just haven't reached them yet :)

Turbo4elik

Oct 14, 2019
If you invite Miss Key to a Viet Kitchen, at the end of the dinner the MC will say that he needs to pay $50
However, in the game code there is a check for if $money >=210
And in the dialogue, in case of refusal to pay, he will name the same amount to Key.
And if you agree, then at the end of the dinner it will also say <green>Money -210, although the amount will not change.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
If you invite Miss Key to a Viet Kitchen, at the end of the dinner the MC will say that he needs to pay $50
However, in the game code there is a check for if $money >=210
And in the dialogue, in case of refusal to pay, he will name the same amount to Key.
And if you agree, then at the end of the dinner it will also say <green>Money -210, although the amount will not change.
Hmmmm are you sure? I just checked the code over and it seems like you only pay 210 if you selected the more expensive option... If you're sure that you picked Viet kitchen but still paid 210, send me a save file please! ESC->Save/Load->Save to disk.

Aug 16, 2022
Hey, great game so far. Absoloutely unique. But the gifs and all pictures of Emiliy in the phone dont show up. I play with firefox and tried edge, vivaldi and chrome. Always the same. I am playing on mac. Can anybody help?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Hey, great game so far. Absoloutely unique. But the gifs and all pictures of Emiliy in the phone dont show up. I play with firefox and tried edge, vivaldi and chrome. Always the same. I am playing on mac. Can anybody help?
They don't show up on the phone during messages and in the gallery but during normal events they do?

Can hospital plastic surgery be achieved now? I'm only playing with the hair option now.
Hello, these are the current available operations. 1722282832946.png

Theguy3132

Mar 20, 2023
Just want to say this is genuinely one of the greatest feminization games out there! I love it! The BNWO path is great too. I'd rate this game ( as it is ) in the top 5 feminization games along with The Good Son, SQ Cruise Ship, Camgurl Mansion and Stepmother Effect. Thought I'd list them in case anyone wanted to know other great feminizing games to try. As always, keep up the great work and I look forward to the next public release date

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Did I understand correctly that the sub route is a cuckold simulator from all the cracks? And if you do not suffer from cuckoldism, then there is no point in touching it?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes