FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I hope thend that in the end of the story, Ricca gets comfortable with her sexuality and finds herself a boyfriend to share with Miria

Schermant

Sep 29, 2021
The uncensor patch WORKS!! in version 1.3.6 English.

Make sure to put the files where the "HolyKnightRicca.exe" is and NOT where the "Launcher.exe" is.

Took me a while to realize my mistake....

View attachment 3822244
Thank you so much for the screenshot! I was struggling with the patch, tried everything from disabling firewall to downloading the newest BE BepInEx but couldn't get the patch to run.
Turned out I misunderstood the "extract to BepInEx [...].zip into Game file" and let the uncompresser make a new folder BepInEx [...] that contains the BepInEx folder and others inside it. I should have directly unzip the zip file into the game file instead. Couldn't figured it out until I saw your screenshot.

Reactions: SheenaZX
Jun 13, 2017
I hope thend that in the end of the story, Ricca gets comfortable with her sexuality and finds herself a boyfriend to share with Miria
Ah, well, from what we've seen Ricca went hard on the lesbian path for the good ending. I mean, after all that trauma I can't even fault her for going hard for women

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Would be a good thing cause the game is mad disappointing when it comes to this regards, teases femdom / lesbian rape stuff but never delivers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean there were the spider girls I guess...
And some incest stuff I'm not into.
So yes I suppose there is indeed a lot of teasing.
I was really hoping for that big tentacle sea-monster posidon guy to be a tentacle mer-woman.
Boy was that disappointing...

Reactions: deptraivkl
4.50 star(s) 110 Votes