elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
from their site
"This is the 24th progress article in the Apend version. It's been two years since it was a monthly post.
Since I'm developing it as I can think of it, the goal point stretches like a rubber, but I think the progress has exceeded 60%. It's been two years, but it seems that 60% is still angry. At first, four new stages and eight new H-scenes were scheduled to be released in about a year of development, but more than double...
Annual releases are no longer possible and we are sorry to keep you waiting for a long time.
I will do my best to release it next year...!"

So i guess only 2025 :(

Bendson

Sep 24, 2018
Guys, maybe someone knows if there are mods for clothes? The game is great. Waiting for an update, as it turned out, is very long. I would like more content in the form of clothes and accessories.

Reactions: sageproduct

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
from their site
"This is the 24th progress article in the Apend version. It's been two years since it was a monthly post.
Since I'm developing it as I can think of it, the goal point stretches like a rubber, but I think the progress has exceeded 60%. It's been two years, but it seems that 60% is still angry. At first, four new stages and eight new H-scenes were scheduled to be released in about a year of development, but more than double...
Annual releases are no longer possible and we are sorry to keep you waiting for a long time.
I will do my best to release it next year...!"

So i guess only 2025 :(
Someone needs to convince dev to make a virgin run possible.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
He Just Keeps adding New Stuff and adding New Stuff, And Every Body Keeps Say Add this New Stuff So He'll Keep Going an Going and Going......And it Will Be More Years Till It Maybe Gets Done!

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
I followed all the instructions and could not get the game uncensored. After tweaking it so much, now the game itself won't load anymore even with BepInEx not in the game's folder at all.
1725384997487.png

Is there a way to fix it so the game is playable again? I have tried deleting the entire thing and unpacked the original game zip file but it has errors when I unpack it. This is an example of the unpacking errors:
1725385196316.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I followed all the instructions and could not get the game uncensored. After tweaking it so much, now the game itself won't load anymore even with BepInEx not in the game's folder at all.
View attachment 3996716

Is there a way to fix it so the game is playable again? I have tried deleting the entire thing and unpacked the original game zip file but it has errors when I unpack it. This is an example of the unpacking errors:
View attachment 3996741
if you have error on unpack, the packed file is corrupt. re-download from OP.
This is an instruction of install. check it.

Reactions: RobAlson244

mans377

Aug 28, 2017
Guys, please tell me, is there a lot of scenes with sex with a fairy in this game? I saw 1 screenshot in the description, but are there many of them? And can you recommend games where exactly this kind of size difference is used?

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Guys, please tell me, is there a lot of scenes with sex with a fairy in this game? I saw 1 screenshot in the description, but are there many of them? And can you recommend games where exactly this kind of size difference is used?
Not really much or being so graphic, but one that is can recommend you where's size difference and stomach bulge because of that is princess and conquest.

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes