• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

testacc2

Feb 26, 2018
Hi. I've made a rudimentary costume manager for this game.

sc02.png

Features:
- Expose Costumes' properties (read-only, will change later, too many edge cases) (Yes, they're already not encrypted. I just made them more readable.)
- Export Costumes as Property Embedded PNG (Similar to how Koikatsu works)
- Import Costumes from PNG.

It should automatically open the game's save data location if it exists (%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca).
You only need to edit "costume.sav." The game just falls back on the .sav.initbak only if the game fails to read costume.sav.

To demonstrate, I have imported some of Damien Rock's costumes (Hope you don't mind.) into my save, and export some of my and his costumes into Properties embedded PNG files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully this can be useful to someone. If you use this and encounter any bugs, please report.
If anyone has any suggestions, also tell me.

VirusTotal Scan:

Last edited:
May 1, 2024

View attachment 4065795

Features:
- Expose Costumes' properties (read-only, will change later, too many edge cases) (Yes, they're already not encrypted. I just made them more readable.)

It should automatically open the game's save data location if it exists (%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca).
You only need to edit "costume.sav." The game just falls back on the .sav.initbak only if the game fails to read costume.sav.

To demonstrate, I have imported some of Damien Rock's costumes (Hope you don't mind.) into my save, and export some of my and his costumes into Properties embedded PNG files.

Hopefully this can be useful to someone. If you use this and encounter any bugs, please report.

Virus Total Scan:
This is seriously amazing, great work on this!!

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

View attachment 4065795

Features:

Virus Total Scan:
Oh hey! You included my own!
1727188970072.png
Thanks!
Speaking of the one I made, I actually thought of an ending of my own.
Essentially, the witch convinces Ricca to put on Archlich's armour, & practice dark magic.
And the more they experiment, the more addicted Ricca gets to using dark magic.
Until one day, everyone wants her to stop, only for Ricca to experiment one last time with one spell she should not have tried.
To escape her traumas & pain, this spell turns her into an undead lich, just as Archlich was.
With this, she stops feeling pain of the body & of the heart.
And with that, she no longer feels remorse, & believes fully that she's still in control, deciding to use this new power to kill all the goblins from the fortress for what they did.
And that evolves to trying to justify killing more monsters that wronged her & other people she loved, looking at her sword, with a determined expression, she understands that she needs an army & skeletons & undead are suitable, so overtime, she keeps justifying killing humans, such as the bandits that nearly sold her to slavery & the slavers themselves, & eventually, her sister & the witch confront her & lose. She uses dark magic tentacles to drain both of them of their magic.
And finally, the screen goes dark & things escalate perpetually from then on.
She becomes increasingly darker, all the while believing she's still in control, overtime losing sight of her humanity. The narration says that she continued, & with no new magic knight to come stop her for centuries to come, nothing could stop her until all life was destroyed.
I was thinking lines like:
"From here on, I will require a skeleton army, I know the spell to do so too"
"Noo!"
"Relax, it's only 1 or 2 villages"
"Ricca stop! Listen to yourself!"
Ricca, looks at her sword with a very determined face...*
"I am... Those villages are controlled by slavers & fiends, they are all crooked, they would have left me for dead if the monsters got me, I have to do this, I will make sure no one will ever feel the same pain I did. You said you would have faith in me".
"We can't! Not like this!"
".... Then I'm afraid I can't let you stand in my way, I will make use of your magic, both of you."

Last edited:
Reactions: imbadwithnames5
4.50 star(s) 110 Votes