5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
Ran into another issue, i cant seem to complete Viola's quest line, since i wanted to finish the 4th floor i didnt leave the dungeon, this was after i triggered the camp scene, as a result of me staying she died (again, seriously, this girl isnt sturdy at all) and now she just isnt spawning in the morning at all

Kinda the same, I got to the camp had the event and she wouldn't let me leave so I kicked her out of the party and now she won't show up at the pub.
Hi, I fixed this in 0.6.6. Viola should show up on B2 again (you can add her to your party and then exit the dungeon afterwards to continue her route).

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
The single most frustrating thing im having is the suicidal party members. (ex. they run into a huge group of enemies that you cant even see and just die. or you see them and follow them in to keep them alive but then they run EVEN DEEPER like this is a FPS game and well... die) I can kinda keep up with them for the most part, but it would be appriciated if there were more options to their combat styles than on or off maybe give us the option to set surfaces they can walk on, so they dont go underwater and die.
You're the 2nd person to comment on the suicidal companion AI; I'll address it in the next non-patch version.

Personally tho i feel like they should only be able to go within x tiles of the player it would fit narritively as you are a team.
This is a great idea, thanks.

Combat is pretty cool but the shortsword is a bit too good when you are solo, fast swings, a lunge that i never use and the spin attack. I really appriciate that there is team damage tho as otherwise why wouldnt i just spam spin. The hammer having a long swing time seems interesting but i just find that to not be fun and it makes me take more damage than i otherwise would (also tends to get teammates killed) havent tried other weapons yet tho so maybe there is one better than the shortsword poison is too much better than the other enhancements that ive found, considering how much trolls heal its kinda manditory. Plate armor is pretty manditory from what i can tell, as i cant quite figure out what recharge does. On the topic of gear tho, it would be nice if there were more options to level it rather than the rare enhance scrolls, or even a shop to buy it from as money is pretty useless atm.
Thanks for the feedback. I have plans to add a magic shop which will sell enchantment scrolls (also tomes to support magic builds). "of recharging" enchantments recharge tomes; I'll edit the description to make it clearer.

Edit: just remembered a bug i found, if you give viola a new armor lets say a plate +1 she will repeatedly swap between that and her old armor i got it to stop somehow but i dont know how i did it.
Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into this when I can.

Those are the main issues i see with the game in its current state that arent just me saying it doesnt have enough content, always had a soft spot for this style of game so im looking forward to seeing what is added in the future!
Thanks for the valuable feedback!

Evilmonk

Oct 6, 2017
Probably won't play yet since it is an earlier release and I work far too much right now but slammed that Back button on patreon immediately. Looks great and a good concept, good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ayumu98

bizwiz

Nov 20, 2018
I love it when game devs here try making unique game mechanics, especially when they succeed. The game is genuinely engaging even without the sex. The character writing is also a cut above the rest. Pailas story was especially good, and the art is just as good as the rest of the game.

As far as I noticed the game does not have a leveling system. Instead you progress through improved equipment and better understanding of game mechanics. This made many encounters feel like puzzles, where they had a solution where you didn't have to take damage. The exception to this were high HP enemies with basic movement, where there was no real solution except either wailing at them with your weapon or use items. This is fine, you have HP for a reason, but it was sad when these enemies were so common. If there were creative ways to deal with slimes, crabs and skeletons I would enjoy the combat a lot more. Maybe slimes can't attack the same turn they split so you can clean them up with a spin attack without taking damage. Perhaps crabs have just enough HP to die to a heavy weapon. If you do that you can have a hard mode without regeneration, which I would play. Also hiding in grass is way too strong. It made the fourth dungeon easier than the third.

The game has sex scenes fairly early on in the questlines. For Paila and Nanako, they had engaging motivations and interesting personalities that this was engaging and hot. For other girls, it seemed like they mostly just like sex, which is fine but not nearly as engaging. I would be fine with extending the time it takes to see a sex scene once the game has a bit more content. Also it is a bit weird to have sex with Yuu when I don't think she even knows what pregnancy is. Most people will be fine with it, but it would be nice to have an option to slow down. I also got the Viola bug, so I can't speak of her questline.

Art is great. All characters are very busty, which is great but it would be nice with a little more variety in body types. But I think the dev is on that already.

Great game so far, especially for being so early in development.

Junes Cart pusher

Jun 14, 2019
This is probably the first time an H game on here has grabbed my attention completely. The moment I read Elona and Persona in the description and saw the game my neurons activated. Really Good shit here. I'm Watching this game with great interest.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Each of the 6 characters in the screenshots have 1 animated nude portrait and 1 animated sex scene. I'll post a screenshot of one of the sex scenes -- give me a moment.

Right now my main focus is to add more sex scenes....
Following thread.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The game has sex scenes fairly early on in the questlines. For Paila and Nanako, they had engaging motivations and interesting personalities that this was engaging and hot. For other girls, it seemed like they mostly just like sex, which is fine but not nearly as engaging.
I’m on the opposite side of this, for a dating sim the fact that all are so ready to jump your dick is a pretty big turn off for me.

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
Gonna keep an eye on this one. AI can be pretty stupid on floors 4/5 and kill themselves pretty easy and scenes don't seem repeatable (yet).

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
I love it when game devs here try making unique game mechanics, especially when they succeed. The game is genuinely engaging even without the sex. The character writing is also a cut above the rest. Pailas story was especially good, and the art is just as good as the rest of the game.

As far as I noticed the game does not have a leveling system. Instead you progress through improved equipment and better understanding of game mechanics. This made many encounters feel like puzzles, where they had a solution where you didn't have to take damage. The exception to this were high HP enemies with basic movement, where there was no real solution except either wailing at them with your weapon or use items. This is fine, you have HP for a reason, but it was sad when these enemies were so common. If there were creative ways to deal with slimes, crabs and skeletons I would enjoy the combat a lot more. Maybe slimes can't attack the same turn they split so you can clean them up with a spin attack without taking damage. Perhaps crabs have just enough HP to die to a heavy weapon. If you do that you can have a hard mode without regeneration, which I would play. Also hiding in grass is way too strong. It made the fourth dungeon easier than the third.

The game has sex scenes fairly early on in the questlines. For Paila and Nanako, they had engaging motivations and interesting personalities that this was engaging and hot. For other girls, it seemed like they mostly just like sex, which is fine but not nearly as engaging. I would be fine with extending the time it takes to see a sex scene once the game has a bit more content. Also it is a bit weird to have sex with Yuu when I don't think she even knows what pregnancy is. Most people will be fine with it, but it would be nice to have an option to slow down. I also got the Viola bug, so I can't speak of her questline.

Art is great. All characters are very busty, which is great but it would be nice with a little more variety in body types. But I think the dev is on that already.

Great game so far, especially for being so early in development.
I almost cried reading this; thanks for the valuable feedback!

I like the idea of slimes not being able to attack on the same turn that they split
I will experiment w/ limiting crabs to side-to-side movement (different sprites for "horizontal" crab and "vertical" crab)
I will experiment w/ reducing skeleton hp and reducing skeleton revive time
I will think about the other "boring" high hp enemies as well (bear, troll, etc.)
I will rethink plants/stealth
I agree that it should take longer to have sex with some girls
I agree that there should dialogue options to skip / postpone some sex scenes
I have some character designs for "flatter" characters, but they aren't in the game yet

I should be able to implement most of the above in the next non-patch version; others (more ambiguous / require writing) will take longer.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes