5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Wow this looks like a good game, im defintely putting this on to play later one

Anyways, i notice that all the girls are quite short, not that i complain, but i think its obvious what the dev likes :BootyTime:
1725478315490.png
Thx for the share and good luck

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Haven't tried it yet but looks very good judging by the images
Some feedback: Personal opinion but i really hate the movement in this game, i suppose it's kind of the style you're going for but it really hurts my eyes when I'm navigating through the map. Just really unpleasing to the eye in my opinion. Again after getting to the dungeon and actually experiencing the combat this starts to feel even worse

I was kind of a lost for a while wasn't sure where to go then I hit the edge of the map and it just prompted me with wanting to go to the dungeon, this should be made more clear maybe you could visually actually represent the entrance of the dungeon so the player knows where to go.

Sex scenes overall really fucking good but please add sfx , it doesn't need to have voice acting just sounds that represent what's happenning, if she's giving a bj that should have a sound like most RPGM games do, you can find many sfx like these for free online so it shouldn't be a problem.

Overall very solid first release imo, i love the pixel art

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
Some feedback: Personal opinion but i really hate the movement in this game, i suppose it's kind of the style you're going for but it really hurts my eyes when I'm navigating through the map. Just really unpleasing to the eye in my opinion. Again after getting to the dungeon and actually experiencing the combat this starts to feel even worse

I was kind of a lost for a while wasn't sure where to go then I hit the edge of the map and it just prompted me with wanting to go to the dungeon, this should be made more clear maybe you could visually actually represent the entrance of the dungeon so the player knows where to go.

Sex scenes overall really fucking good but please add sfx , it doesn't need to have voice acting just sounds that represent what's happenning, if she's giving a bj that should have a sound like most RPGM games do, you can find many sfx like these for free online so it shouldn't be a problem.

Overall very solid first release imo, i love the pixel art
Thanks for the valuable feedback; I will see what I can do

Last edited:
Reactions: theyakuzi

Monstrozord

Mar 11, 2024
You got my interest . I wait and see how this project is turning out . It looks like it has huge potential .

Jun 2, 2022
Well this instantly brought itself above the generic slop everyone loves to churn out.
I'll stay on the sidelines right now, however,
We will watch your career.jpg
ps. make sure the game loop is fun or I will kill you

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
You had linux, mac, & win and no Android... :KEK:
good game btw... pretty similar to that html sim where you controll the girls life.. i think it was degree of lewdity??

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
1725483090789.png
There's a small issue when you finish Paila's quest, depending on where she's standing you might get soft locked, like i did here, though thankfully there's a move feature, though i dont think this is intended lol

Apr 8, 2018
fail the quest twice and every single one doesnt show up again, comapnions autotarget and kill themselfes all the time, for the love of god someone upload cg or ima 1star it and i dont want to

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
fail the quest twice and every single one doesnt show up again, comapnions autotarget and kill themselfes all the time, for the love of god someone upload cg or ima 1star it and i dont want to
You can change how the companions behave, you can make them stay at a certain location etc

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
Who didn't show up again? All the characters are supposed to show up again if you die / they die... but there might be a bug

Apr 8, 2018
i died twice trying to find herb, she doesnt appear anymore, new one spawned, i failed with her twice also and she also doesnt appear any more

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
There's a small issue when you finish Paila's quest, depending on where she's standing you might get soft locked, like i did here, though thankfully there's a move feature, though i dont think this is intended lol
It might not be communicated well but you can
* move diagonally
* hold F to move past monsters (you can also select "move" in the abilities menu, which is what you did)

Perhaps I should have the characters move around a little bit as well...

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
For a moment I thought the art might be AI generated(or atleast traced over AI-generated art) but then I saw the concept art banner on your patreon and the example animation you posted.
Is there a link to the artist's page anywhere?
I tried searching their name but uh... I get some pretty unhelpful results.

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
i died twice trying to find herb, she doesnt appear anymore, new one spawned, i failed with her twice also and she also doesnt appear any more
Paila should appear on B2 if you haven't gotten the herb
Paila should appear on B4 if you have
If you have gotten the herb you can exit the dungeon by selecting "Exit the dungeon" in the abilites menu.
I think I should add a "characters" menu which gives hints about where a character will show up next.

Thanks for the feedback about the frustrating companion AI. I think I should change it so companions default to a more conservative AI which prioritizes being close to you > chasing monsters. In Paila's case, perhaps she shouldn't attack monsters at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes