mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
The screenshots are interesting, but the introduction taking a paragraph to say "it's a generic roguelike" makes me think the dev doesn't understand what makes an enjoyable game.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This game must have the worst key binds I have ever encountered. Who the fuck plays like this.
Protagonist voice actor is questionable, wish dialogue was skippable.
Think I've got some 4K scaling issues, the UI is microscopic.
Honestly the introduction of the game was bad enough for me to just stop.
Might be worth checking in a few years.

Silver258

Mar 3, 2019
Like everyone has said, wtf is this control scheme?? Seriously change it. Secondly boy is this buggy, that first hard human enemy just teleports around, not even clear when you kill him. I opened the menu in the first area and then the game decided I was no longer able to move. I literally had to skip the first section of the game too by pressing "continue" on main screen bc for some reason that teleports you past that beginning section. The reason I chose to skip that first part was, as far as I can tell, there's no way to heal and shooting the gun is.. questionable at best. There's little content after that... What H-content this game has, is very beautiful so far (wish there was a way to zoom in). But what this game lacks so far is polish. I'd honestly much rather prefer to see the game polished before adding more content.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Is this op's synopsis or the game's? cause no way they actually just put something so boring in an introduction

thx for the share
This kind of overexplaining sounds like an AI prompt... Surely they couldn't have been so lazy they couldn't even describe their own game?

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
The game sounds interesting, but I wish there was a voice volume option, I'm not into voiced protagonists and I'd prefer to mute it without muting overall sounds or sex sounds.

flameywamey

Apr 6, 2024
having some kind of issue during the very beginning of the game. i defeat the guy, but the smoke cloud disappears. also, it seems like my controls freeze up? can aim and shoot but not much else

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, good news. The control bindings are stupid as shit, and nothing except movement is bound to controller buttons and you can't change any of the bindings yourself, but on the plus side, as soon as the game starts and you have to shoot the first robot, the game completely disables all your movement controls altogether, including in the main menu, so you can't even quit the game.

Calburn

Aug 15, 2019
Ok a couple major issues right off the bat that I'm going to list here.
  • The controls are very uncomfortable and annoying to use, just stick with something like A for masturbation, Z for aim, X for shoot, Left Shift for dash, Space for jump, E for interact, etc.
  • There is a big issue with selecting options in the popup menus like the upgrade shop and the respawn screen as the buttons do not allow selection as there seems to be a click area error for the shop or prostitution popup menus and another major issue with the respawn screen as even though the 2 options of Abandon and Fight can be highlighted no button or mouse click I attempt actually selects the option.
  • Two other issues are that the text in the game is too small and is difficult to read, additionally when the MC's speech is displayed it is annoyingly slow and instead of simply skipping forward and displaying the entire text all at once when you left click your mouse for some reason it skips and erases the text.
Now I will list what I believe that the game should have.
  • A zoom function both during normal play and during H scenes
  • More Sexual trackers for a couple things like Current Semen in pussy / anus / mouth / total, as well as Total Semen Ever in pussy / anus / mouth / total.
  • Pregnancy and birth as well as trackers for those things
  • More Visual Statuses for Current womb / anus / mouth / breasts / etc
  • Maybe things like molestation attacks by enemies that have relatively short animations and effect the MC's Stamina bar directly instead of her health.
  • A way to accelerate H animation speeds.
  • Easy saving would be nice.
  • Tearing and destroying of clothes would be nice as well as a visual sprite change depicting varying levels of semen covering the MC
I guess that's it for now sorry about the long response.

Reactions: moned

THEPSPUMD

Apr 8, 2018
god fire this voice actress immediately, her moans aren't terrible but that overly anime voice acting-uuuugh

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes