• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I'll wait for a save with the gallery unlocked, tired of trying to play through games like this.

Reactions: Chazy9

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Anal Sex and Multiple Penetration, but I don't have to see one scene of any of them.

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Anal Sex and Multiple Penetration, but I don't have to see one scene of any of them.
There is actually two scenes, one is with the MC and one is with a girl named Claire, don't know which scenes they exactly are, but I know they exist.

Reactions: Koko991

Kyrio

Aug 4, 2018
is there an way to play the game in another rpgmaker ? because mine is just saying "failed to initialize graphics" and i guess it's since mine is windows 7 and are probably missing some updates and also probably a problem with opengl or directX

if someone make the game in other rpgmaker (the one with red dragon or the one with a guy in a dirt block), it would be really great

Nopeistan

Dec 29, 2019
is there an way to play the game in another rpgmaker ? because mine is just saying "failed to initialize graphics" and i guess it's since mine is windows 7 and are probably missing some updates and also probably a problem with opengl or directX

if someone make the game in other rpgmaker (the one with red dragon or the one with a guy in a dirt block), it would be really great
You can try to change a flag in the pixi.js file for missing webgl drivers I think. Quite possible that it will run slow though.
It's located in GameDir/js/lib/pixi.js and the line is
settings.FAIL_IF_MAJOR_PERFORMANCE_CAVEAT = true;
to
settings.FAIL_IF_MAJOR_PERFORMANCE_CAVEAT = false;

Reactions: arboKgniK

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Anyone know the requirements for going to the undercity, I can get to the sewers, but she won't go in saying she needs more courage,

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes