• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I've been wondering, is there a way for us to wander around the city with the bunny maid outfit but without the apron like in the CG?

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
I've been wondering, is there a way for us to wander around the city with the bunny maid outfit but without the apron like in the CG?
I don't think so...you can customize most of the outfits by selecting Equip>Change, but i don't see an option to take the apron off.
The outfit customization is this screen here:

erina dress up.PNG

Reactions: soundengineer

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I don't think so...you can customize most of the outfits by selecting Equip>Change, but i don't see an option to take the apron off.
The outfit customization is this screen here:

View attachment 3959978
Ah yes, I've seen that one too. I thought I missed something or there's something that can be done to make her wear the bunny maid the way it is like in the CG. A pity~

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Where to get prostitute dress, i check ini bunny exchange there no prostitute dress
You have to finish the 'game' from the owner of the merchant guild first. Once done, you'll be asked to choose between cow bikini and prostitute dress. If you choose prostitute dress, you'll be asked to service his son. Once done you can return back to the club and both prostitute dress and cow bikini will be put on display around here. You can then buy them.

Reactions: joses243

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
I can't help but giggle everytime i see the words "Undercity men" because to me, it feel like they are mentioning those twink Skavens (ratmen in warhammer).
Speaking of monster, the only Monster content in this game is Tentacle. And Monster Affinity don't do jackshit, so do CHM (Charm)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I can't help but giggle everytime i see the words "Undercity men" because to me, it feel like they are mentioning those twink Skavens (ratmen in warhammer).
Speaking of monster, the only Monster content in this game is Tentacle. And Monster Affinity don't do jackshit, so do CHM (Charm)
Any pregnancy?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes