Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
No problem, gonna spoil the whole story behind the first one tho (not like its avoidable anyway)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao I legit can't imagine why would you put that first one into the game, thats just obnoxious as hell. Baiting the player into thinking they're going to get content and then its just other people fucking is annoying. Even more so if she has any content with the mc later. As for the second I don't know enough context to comment.

Edit: After thinking about it, the first one could be used for some sort netori ploline where mc uses the photos to steal the girl away from the guy or something, then it sort of makes sense. Though I don't think its worth giving it a full scene for that and I didn't think this was that type of game.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No problem, gonna spoil the whole story behind the first one tho (not like its avoidable anyway)
1. Well... pretty sure that's NTR, MC got cucked there :| (especially with the dude smiling at him... like bruh).

2. Is that an LI or just a random chick?

Cheers btw, know to avoid this one now.
Lmao I legit can't imagine why would you put that first one into the game, thats just obnoxious as hell. Baiting the player into thinking they're going to get content and then its just other people fucking is annoying. Even more so if she has any content with the mc later. As for the second I don't know enough context to comment.
It's not just bait, it's NTR, mild though it may be, but still NTR.

Reactions: nonceboi69

SirPart2

Jul 25, 2024
1. Well... pretty sure that's NTR, MC got cucked there :| (especially with the dude smiling at him... like bruh).

That is the only part of the introduction that you can skip. There is none of that in the main game if that means anything to you :) (I avoid NTR games like the plague and I don't see this as one)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

To call that NTR is one hell of a stretch. MC has literally never talked to either of these women face to face. He exchanged some texts with one of them by mistake, she never had any interest in him, and he only found her attractive, but absolutely no emotional connection. These women weren't "stolen" from the MC (which is the whole point of NTR) because they were never his any any capacity to begin with.

Now if you don't like the vouyerism aspect of these scenes, thats totally fine. But to call this NTR is just dumb trivialization of the term.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
To call that NTR is one hell of a stretch. MC has literally never talked to either of these women face to face. He exchanged some texts with one of them by mistake, she never had any interest in him, and he only found her attractive, but absolutely no emotional connection. These women weren't "stolen" from the MC (which is the whole point of NTR) because they were never his any any capacity to begin with.

Now if you don't like the vouyerism aspect of these scenes, thats totally fine. But to call this NTR is just dumb trivialization of the term.
NTR is just taken from man, comes in many forms. while it is barely NTR. It isn't completely not NTR.

Mc did get cucked :|

Broad term be broad.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016

Yup I wouldn't call that netorare but the simple fact that the dev wasted time creating and ANIMATING her character just for 1 scene and putting her in such a misleading way, wasting players time reading through the text messages getting the players hopes up for some mc action with her and then ending it with such a scene while the main true LIs are lacking content so severely is honestly such a weird move from the dev, I just dont get putting so much work into a character that is going to be thrown away forever after 1 short scene when your story is pretty much still just a demo after 2 YEARS of dev time (I really think she is going to show up in the future, I dont want her to but not using her anymore would again be such a waste of dev time) I hope the "bones" of the game are ready and now its time to speed up the "meat" output significantly otherwise I dont even want to think about how long its gonna take for this game to get "completed" tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
So far there doesn't seem to be any sex scenes with the MC.
Just two side characters doing it in a stall at the start.
Or a thighjob with the blonde girl.
Green girl only does a titty drop.

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
I can't get passed the interrogation on Bologna's second quest, how do you select the testimony that contradicts what Gray is saying? I open the inventory and select Nopy's testimony and hit either the A button on the controller or left mouse button but both don't do anything. Am I doing something wrong or is that where the game ends?

kirito100uva

May 21, 2024
Você tem que clicar a tecla L quando o cara fala você que a cor da fala dele é diferente também só clicar L quando ele falar algo de errado dai você mostra a evidência

Jimberto

Apr 27, 2019
How do I complete the Gray interrogation? I can't seem to be able to select any of the testimonies in the inventory.

paralog

Oct 8, 2020
You don't need to open your inventory and select any testimonies. Just choose the contradictory statements during the interrogation.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes