• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can we make it so that the only one that has sex scenes, with the LIs, with the FMC (Erin) and actually with any girl, is the MMC (Milo)?

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
changelog?
here's the changelog

Angel Under v0.7.0 - Changelog

Major Features

• More story! (Around 6170 words added)
  • New interrogation minigame!
  • 1 new NSFW scene!
  • 4 New castle locations
  • 5 New small NPCs
  • 4 New music tracks to enjoy
  • Inventory system implemented
  • Now all NPCS have a visible name
Minor Features

• The introduction flow has been reworked so the player receives items
  • The Skip Content options have been reworked
  • Added combat damage numbers
  • Added combat health bars
  • Made combat camera closer
  • Controller: Changed way of opening menus in controller
  • Dialogue controls are now autohidden when there's no action available
Fixes

• Removed workaround for WebGL's audio bug
  • Corrected a save issue when entering Free Roam mode
  • The Kirsten scene in the gallery now has the right dialogue
  • The buttons of the character menus now display the right color

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
game looks good, but it being in development for 2 years and every update is 1 new NSFW scene is not giving me a lot of confidence, per review as of last patch there isn't a lot of content still and screenshots are mostly teasing and MC watching other ppl fuck, is this worth the playthough for fap reasons?

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Oh dang I never realized but this is the developer who also made ... Into the Forest thats crazy .. you know I will try this out

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
The game has its style and delivers good old 90s anime vibes. And let's face it: the best hentai belongs in the 90s, Urotsukidoji be praised. Way to go, devs! (y)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Babus Ummmm... Is that the MC?

cause if MC isn't the one fucking in both of these, then the game is missing the voyeurism tag, and swinging tag if they're LIs. (or NTR tag if they're LIs before these scenes).

1724977886085.png
1724977909711.png

Reactions: Egris and Chris2041

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ngl, pretty dispointing update. Just 1 scene, and not animated. Love the game so far, but is hard to be optimistic with this rate of development

Reactions: Egris

Egris

May 6, 2020
I don't get why the only sex scenes are of the MC watching other people fuck, the disappointment is real with this one, just make a cuck game or something idk
Honestly just remake the whole game a re use those scenes, the old lady is too hot to be bang why some npc bruhhh or atleast let us steal her!!!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't get why the only sex scenes are of the MC watching other people fuck, the disappointment is real with this one, just make a cuck game or something idk
Honestly just remake the whole game a re use those scenes, the old lady is too hot to be bang why some npc bruhhh
I guess I can send the game to ignore.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
This game is turning out to be one of my biggest disappointments so far.
1. The story itself is ok-ish, sure there is some intriguing aspects here and there with the male mc but overall I dont like how he is apparantly "badass" and yet such a pushover so far and that comes to the 2nd point but I also have to say the whole sex tv thing is getting me worried about Erin content later on.
2. I dislike Bolonia as a character (Im really not into femdom) and her design is not doing her any more favor in my personal opinion on top of her scenes so far that are all about that kink
3. From the gallery I can see that Kirsten is another LI but shes going on the list of my not so likable character designs (I outright fucking hate her hairstyle) and her tough girl gonna fuck you up character that she oozes so far is ye... that leaves only 1 bigger breasted woman for me to kinda enjoy, the milf Cantrell but the story with her so far is weird and she gives me the hidden villain vibes but there are 3 other "?" characters so maybe there is hope there ?.
4. Seems the npcs so far are getting more real (sex+cumshots) action than mc and you ofc have to see them fucking beacuse MC is a voyer and you as the player really want to see the npcs have fun while the mc your playing as not getting much and I forgot this games is already 2 years in dev time (not a great look)
5. Suzume is another LI it seems but she is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6. The whole quest "The first job" you do for Bolonia was such a slog to go through I started to skip the dialog to be done with it and I didnt finish the other Bolonia quest because I grow bored of playing (the gallery showed only 1 more scene for Bolonia so I dont even care about it)
7. I hate Dilver or whatever his name is (he knows the mc is a badass) + random npcs saying he and Kirsten are fucking is a thing so thats a thing about Kirsten also.
Overall Im not impressed considering how long this game is already being made but hey the art style and animations are great looking and the platformer gameplay is very nice and super fluid so thats that I guess.

Last edited:

Kllww

Jul 28, 2024
Both scenes and regular gameplay have cool art styles.
Really liking the characters and the worldbuilding so far.
It's nice to see various character pairings explored in the H-scenes instead of simply MC x Everyone.
Curious to see where this goes.

Reactions: MadMadman

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ngl the art looked nice, but untagged NTR and glacial updates are a serious turn off. Thanks for telling me.
Dunno if it is NTR though.
Could just be Whore/townbike LIs, that magically stop after meeting MC (not that it's any better).
Or sharing (also not any better).
Or voyeurism of a soon to be LI (which honestly is NTR just at a meta level on the player :Kappa:).

Things that'd be blanket labelled as NTR to anyone not into NTR, despite not "technically" being such.

Either way, it is disappointing, but not surprising.
Originally the female prot counterpart to the MC was fucking a bunch of other dudes and monster dudes, the demo is linked on the main thread post.
(Still does lesbian stuff apparently, so depending on the relationship game may already have lesbian NTR, but well players that care would only see it as such anyway even if the story goes "Well technically").

This game doesn't seem like it is for harem crowd at all anyway, is more for voyeurs than anything. (from recent comments seems MC likes to watch more than anything).
Too many of us made false assumptions based on previous games. (although if you think about it, the NTR bad ending of the multi-part one was a decent warning sign, for those that need a refresher, MC was taken over by the prince in his mind and essentially killed off and prince went and took the LIs).

Btw, what do you mean by "glacial" updates.

This game is turning out to be one of my biggest disappointments so far.
1. The story itself is ok-ish, sure there is some intriguing aspects here and there with the male mc but overall I dont like how he is apparantly "badass" and yet such a pushover so far and that comes to the 2nd point but I also have to say the whole sex tv thing is getting me worried about Erin content later on.
2. I dislike Bolonia as a character (Im really not into femdom) and her design is not doing her any more favor in my personal opinion on top of her scenes so far that are all about that kink
3. From the gallery I can see that Kirsten is another LI but shes going on the list of my not so likable character designs (I outright fucking hate her hairstyle) and her tough girl gonna fuck you up character that she oozes so far is ye... that leaves only 1 bigger breasted woman for me to kinda enjoy, the milf Cantrell but the story with her so far is weird and she gives me the hidden villain vibes but there are 3 other "?" characters so maybe there is hope there ?.
4. Seems the npcs so far are getting more real (sex+cumshots) action than mc and you ofc have to see them fucking beacuse MC is a voyer and you as the player really want to see the npcs have fun while the mc your playing as not getting much and I forgot this games is already 2 years in dev time (not a great look)
5. Suzume is another LI it seems but she is a
6. The whole quest "The first job" you do for Bolonia was such a slog to go through I started to skip the dialog to be done with it and I didnt finish the other Bolonia quest because I grow bored of playing (the gallery showed only 1 more scene for Bolonia so I dont even care about it)
7. I hate Dilver or whatever his name is (he knows the mc is a badass) + random npcs saying he and Kirsten are fucking is a thing so thats a thing about Kirsten also.
Overall Im not impressed considering how long this game is already being made but hey the art style and animations are great looking and the platformer gameplay is very nice and super fluid so thats that I guess.
Since you seem to have played the game, could you explain to me the context of the two scenes in my previous post:
And are either LI's? (the design of the first one seems to imply such).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingrager

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly just remake the whole game a re use those scenes, the old lady is too hot to be bang why some npc bruhhh or atleast let us steal her!!!
I've always despised this, and it makes even less sense in a harem game where there is already going to be a variety of girls. My guess the logic is, well the mc has to do build up so I'm going to add actual sex with these other characters. That will make up for the slow build up right? Well no dev it doesn't do that. Because you're making the slow build up even slower by adding scenes that don't help the build up progress.

Note I don't have a problem with slow build up, but don't make a harem game then focus on pointless voyeurism. If you're going to make a game about seeing various characters fuck that isn't a cuck game, then just make a game with no real protag.

How bad is the MC to voyeurism ratio in this?

from recent comments seems MC likes to watch more than anything).
Lel. Well its early on, hopefully this changes.

Also I just realized why people are even more annoyed about the voyeurism, is the fact the game has had multiple updates and most of the sex is literally just with npcs. Lmao. Well like I said its early on, I'll wait and see where it goes. if it keeps focusing on mc just watching other people fuck I'm out. Thats a waste of everyones time in a harem game of all things. Go make a female protag game or a cuck game or something where that makes actual sense. No point of a male protagonist in a non cuck game if he's not the one fucking milfs, gmilfs etc.

Last edited:

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Dunno if it is NTR though.
Could just be Whore/townbike LIs, that magically stop after meeting MC (not that it's any better).
Or sharing (also not any better).
Or voyeurism of a soon to be LI (which honestly is NTR just at a meta level on the player :Kappa:).

Things that'd be blanket labelled as NTR to anyone not into NTR, despite not "technically" being such.

Either way, it is disappointing, but not surprising.
Originally the female prot counterpart to the MC was fucking a bunch of other dudes and monster dudes, the demo is linked on the main thread post.
(Still does lesbian stuff apparently, so depending on the relationship game may already have lesbian NTR, but well players that care would only see it as such anyway even if the story goes "Well technically").

This game doesn't seem like it is for harem crowd at all anyway, is more for voyeurs than anything. (from recent comments seems MC likes to watch more than anything).
Too many of us made false assumptions based on previous games. (although if you think about it, the NTR bad ending of the multi-part one was a decent warning sign, for those that need a refresher, MC was taken over by the prince in his mind and essentially killed off and prince went and took the LIs).

Btw, what do you mean by "glacial" updates.

Since you seem to have played the game, could you explain to me the context of the two scenes in my previous post:

And are either LI's? (the design of the first one seems to imply such).
No problem, gonna spoil the whole story behind the first one tho (not like its avoidable anyway)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes