1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As promised, I attached a screenshot from the first episode to the spoiler, we can see how the text block has changed, and that's how it will look in the next update.
I have already posted the release date of the first episode and a full teaser of the character on my

Reactions: Hydra_Sloth

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
>screenshots of koikatsu
>renpy vn engine
>random mishmash of character cards not even made by the "dev"
>patreon
>.00001 demo that will be abandoned in 6 months

By your powers combined, GRIFTING TRASH PILE is born again!

I'm starting to think this is all a few people over and over again. Make a shitty no-effort demo, scrape some bucks from absolute morons, make a few updates to string them along, abandon when it stops making money, create a new name and start again.

Reactions: Reigen07

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Oh boy... this is one of those games where every girl is not to be trusted. Christ, there's a lot of deaths just from the 1st girl already. That alone is already bad enough, this game really needs a walkthrough.

Lastly, proper English translation is needed in here.

Who are the parodied characters anyway? I'm only familiar with Weiss here.

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Oh boy... this is one of those games where every girl is not to be trusted. Christ, there's a lot of deaths just from the 1st girl already. That alone is already bad enough, this game really needs a walkthrough.

Lastly, proper English translation is needed in here.

Who are the parodied characters anyway? I'm only familiar with Weiss here.
I agree about the English language, I will try to make the translation better with the release of the first episode. As for deaths, there will be deaths, but not in such numbers, I will focus all subsequent episodes on the choices, there will be many forks in the plot, so the game will not be linear.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I agree about the English language, I will try to make the translation better with the release of the first episode. As for deaths, there will be deaths, but not in such numbers, I will focus all subsequent episodes on the choices, there will be many forks in the plot, so the game will not be linear.
Not linear? There are multiple endings then?

Also, will there be Femdom? Some of the girls already that cannot be trusted already screams Femdom.

This thread is in dire need to get the Future/Planned Tags that will be implemented for this game.

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Yes, there will be multiple endings.

Of course, there is no way without femdom, so there will be that too)

Regarding future tags, I already wrote about the tags of the first episode on my

I can also say that there will be a global choice in the first episode, your further plot in the second season will depend on it

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
main_menu.png Hello everyone, the first episode is finally complete.
In it, you will learn all about the Liners, the Dark Squad, the fifth clan and, perhaps, even find the amulet of time. New characters in the form of Lin, Fini, Felicia, Lilith and Shini were already waiting for you, new events were announced and, most importantly, the choice that will determine your fate in the second episode, that's it, no more spoilers. I hope they will upload the free version here on the site soon. The version for paid subscribers includes 3 additional scenes.

In total, the first episode has 16 new animations, a huge number of H scenes, state elections. In addition, several corrections have been added to the prologue.

I'm taking a short break for a couple of days, very soon I will be making the second episode, following the updates on my or . The paid version is already available there

Until the forum updates the topic, you can download the free version on my

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote