RPGM Completed The Naked Goddess - Those Girls from the Game Center [1.03_MOD1] [Sakuragi Company]

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
One-ish blowjob animation, and paizuri, and.......thats about it. The game is a slog of incredibly boring "RPGM fights" and nonsensical dialogue(at least its not mtl?).

Save yourself the trouble and just open the gallery by talking to the dog, and there are only 4 scenes lol. Don't waste your time on this one.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Hmm, not sure what to do after collecting mt dew from men's bath and the apple quest. I equipped the lucky charm to get a rare card and got a rabbit plush for it that I gave to a guy but then he just left.

Last edited:

Roastedturkey

May 8, 2019
Hmm, not sure what to do after collecting mt dew from men's bath and the apple quest. I equipped the lucky charm to get a rare card and got a rabbit plush for it that I gave to a guy but then he just left.
I'm stuck at the same spot. I tried to pick up every flower and even the 4 leaf clover with the men's bath water and no dice. I think it has to do with the plant in your club room because she mentions she should try it, but nothing happens.

Edit: Actually I have a hunch on what's happening: if you had Mountain Spring Water in the bottle already and replaced it with the Men's Bath Water I think that may skip a flag in the game so it's soft-locked. It's only conjecture but that's the best I can tell after fucking around for an hour lmao

Last edited:

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I'm stuck at the same spot. I tried to pick up every flower and even the 4 leaf clover with the men's bath water and no dice. I think it has to do with the plant in your club room because she mentions she should try it, but nothing happens.

Edit: Actually I have a hunch on what's happening: if you had Mountain Spring Water in the bottle already and replaced it with the Men's Bath Water I think that may skip a flag in the game so it's soft-locked. It's only conjecture but that's the best I can tell after fucking around for an hour lmao
Ok the tree worked for me. I think you might be able to just use the water bottle to respawn the bottle in the room and then get more water and try that.

bazik

Oct 17, 2020
Is there like any guide? I'm stuck lol. The only thing I haven't yet been able to combine is the Lucky Charm apart from the Love Potion. From what I've read, it's bad that I replaced the mountain spring with bath water? Anyway, some help would be appreciated

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone knows if sakuragi it's still working or we won't see anything again?