TheJerk

Jul 21, 2017
I've installed every C++ from 2008 to 2024, i've installed adobe acrobat reader, uninstalled, reinstalled rebooted, repaired, deleted, restored, redownloaded and extracted this game 9 ways from sunday but it will not do anything other than whine about how it doesn't have MSVCR110.dll, i give up. not worth the fucking hassle.
For anyone having this problem. Dump these Dlls into your basegame folder (where the exe is)

Reactions: okayig

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
The last boss is confusing af. Tentacle bro says "left should lower" I squat the girl on the left side down, yet it still counts as a fail.
Also, I wish the game had CG h-scenes. Main menu art is clean. :whistle:
The girls can be in 3 states. upper, middle and squatting.
Additionally, if it says something conflicting like, left girl move up, left girl squat, then the last order always priority, so she should be squatting.
And the girls MUST be in their called state before the end of the countdown, you cant just move them up, then down or w/e.
Additionally, if they cannot move up or down further, im pretty sure that as long as they stay in that state, it will count.

it *is* confusing to work through though, and anyone that says otherwise is just being a dick about it :T

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
is there a gallery save file showing the games over,gallery and endings?
aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHOO!

sniff

Sorry, seems there's a lotta dust around here. Try that and see if it works. Should go inside Black Labyrinth>Resources>save

Reactions: Elohim888

SSGogetaBlue

May 20, 2022
Oh heya! So, managed to make it work. All I needed to do was to extract the encrypted contents of the player.exe using an extracting tool for Pixel Game Maker games. I want to say that all the .ogg files are encrypted while distributing games with that engine, unlike RPGMaker games where you can listen to them without problems inside the folders (most of the time).

The workupload link should be just the decrypted .ogg file, so tell me if the link or the file doesn't work.

Workupload
Appreciate you homie. Saved me a whole headache and a half.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axis3123
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes