• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Mod HTML SQ Cruise Ship [0.03]Mod[root]

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
That is my thoughts, I could be wrong but the content was a big nasty trojan and virus combination but I am a Windows Tech and the alert prevented issues from the start.
TBH This supposedly has been happening on TF Games. I mean there was another game they had to pull down that got pulled down for close to a month or more. Not sure if they have the same kind of staffing as here. However with that being said, there three of four games here that got hit recently but the staff caught it and put out a fairly large notice.

I don't know what TF Games policies. I know its very different from here and the way its moderated is very different. To me they are a site that a user you have to be very careful what you post over there.

Femboi99

Aug 6, 2023
Is this the remake on the sq cruise ship becoz I fucking love that game and when I found out it's abandoned I was shock so is this game gonna follow the story or not??

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Supposed to be a continuation but pretty sure it also got abandoned at this point sadly.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
It was never a continuation. It was a few mods that improved aspects of the game. Many have looked at the code for this game and the way it was written was really kind of messy at least to others. Might have made perfect sense to the original dev and to take up someone else's work is not that easy unless you are going to do a total rewrite of everything.

Aug 15, 2020
Why don't anybody just take up the work and continue making it is it that hard I know coding is hard I m learning coding too but idk it shouldn't be that hard
I mean, you could do it then? I mean no offense, but by your own logic, why not you?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I mean, you could do it then? I mean no offense, but by your own logic, why not you?
What some people don't understand is that it's not just coding, and its been touched on by many people yourself included, it's someone else's coding.

You have to go through every line of their code. This means story branches, links, images, audio. SMH
Everyone codes differently and while there's supposed to be rules in normal coding this is twine. Yes there are some basic rules but everyone who has looked at this and there have actually been a couple serious efforts have all said the same thing.

The first major effort which was done by people who were serious followers of this game and it was even discussed in the discord decided after looking at to just issue a fixed html.

Nobody except Patreon's have ever even seen 5.7 which some say didn't add to story at all but was more like a behind the scenes bonus content for supporters.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
It actually kind of reminds me of PE which is now...I don't even know what to say.
Tenant and Tenant is still on hold. The dev seems cool but don't know if we'll ever see anything else on that game.
The Good Son, supposedly the dev says he's finishing it now.