• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unity Completed Sexcraft - Sofiya and the Lewd Clan [Final] [Hentai Room]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bongsensei

Oct 30, 2019
Guy plz help, I think my game is running because i can hear the sound form any buttot. But why every thing except HP, Mana bar is dark :((( Not only this game, I still have same problem with other unity game too :(( Tks guy Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 1.42.48 PM.png

eggsausce

Apr 7, 2018
The MC reminds me of an ongoing adult comic that never seems to end, called The Cummoner. The MC is also a blonde, short-haired witch
If I'm not mistaken (which I could be) one of the sex scenes in the screenshots section for this game is literally a sex scene from that webcomic redone as pixel art. In fact, I think the cover art is also stolen from that webcomic (at first glance). I mean hell, even the plot...

God I hope I'm wrong about all this.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
So there was a version of this with real content! This makes up for the watered down Nintendo Switch version that was a total rip-off.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes