Others Abandoned Sex Bot Corp [Dev Build v1.0.0.2] [endOfLine]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
I've never understood the attraction of turning living human females into essentially mindless robotic drones.

But it seems to have a decent sized niche in the kink spectrum.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i give a try...

soo military is locked for some reasons (maybe WIP)

the money is growing wayyyy too slow. it's like 10 credits every minutes and stuff require a thousands.

the game plan some defense stuff, wich mean, it's not a calm building company simulator but another "break your nerves" build your stuff fast and good or you get rekt.

combined with the slow money grow, it's gonna be a nightmare.

some update can't be purchased (WIP i guess)

and we can place building everywhere including on roads. wich is required because you can zoom out with mouse scroll, but you can't while placing a building and you cant move the screen either way, so you had to place building on middle of the road.

overhaul, it's not a bad idea game. management defense stuff. But as for now it's way too slow and in futur will end way to hard if it keep that peace.

no freaking idea how mining work to unlock stuff, seems that mineral are obtained randomly and the icons doesn't give an idea wich mineral is what...

as for now, it's a prototype thing, seems okay'ish... but futur will tell. can be nice, as much as it can be really bad. depend how dev is going to fix the grind/management. specially with the fighting side of the game.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Fuuuuuuck this was a concept I was thinking about myself. This is a little off though, think Lab Rats but with robotic components instead of serums. Good luck to ya.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I've never understood the attraction of turning living human females into essentially mindless robotic drones.

But it seems to have a decent sized niche in the kink spectrum.
I've never understood the attraction of "insert fetish here", but to each their own.

orensan

May 29, 2017
game has potential, but at the moment it's a utter cluster fuck, you never know what module you're upgrading nor what the upgrade grants.

Reactions: Furdereiher

cenarous

Feb 9, 2019
this update seems completely unplayable. I have tried time and time again as the part to get to unplayable is very quick (when I got to capture women) once you view the women captures you can't leave essentially softlocking the game. the little i icon won't work and I have pressed every key on the keyboard to try and leave.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
this update seems completely unplayable. I have tried time and time again as the part to get to unplayable is very quick (when I got to capture women) once you view the women captures you can't leave essentially softlocking the game. the little i icon won't work and I have pressed every key on the keyboard to try and leave.
There's a "status" button on the top right of the screen, from which you can go back to the hub or the world. Took me a moment to realize how it worked.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The game seems good so far. It could go into a bad direction(too many machine parts, visceral,etc) or good one(transformation as in size and number of body parts, pregnancy? and maybe special "sexbots" that require more work to convert).
Uhm, pregnancy? We're talking bots here, right...

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Kinda strange, I think. But that may be the early stage. Up to now all I found myself
to do is to build one part of the complex after another an in the meantime to wait for
the cash to rise.

No interaction with any of the bots, nothing to do besides the upgrades in the shop.
There is an info about picking up items for the constructor, but I didn't find any. It would
help to lose a few more words about the current state, to know if one is just to stupid
to find features or if they aren't implemented yet.

Just for example, in the notes you can read " Place your sex bots in buildings to run them "
Well..... How?

Nevertheless, I'm interested and wish the Dev good luck.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Just for example, in the notes you can read " Place your sex bots in buildings to run them "
Well..... How?

Nevertheless, I'm interested and wish the Dev good luck.
Guide is probably written ahead of what's actually possible. You also cannot upgrade the capture bots to drop the captured girls' tops. In fact, the topless graphics aren't even in the game archive (package.nw can be opened with 7zip).

I don't even want to bother at all with this game which is written in node.js

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
As much as I love body mod cyberotica.
Nopey.
Bump, but nope.
Maybe later.

cenarous

Feb 9, 2019
There's a "status" button on the top right of the screen, from which you can go back to the hub or the world. Took me a moment to realize how it worked.
Im going to be 100% honest with you, my computer screen was zoomed in for some reason and i literally couldnt see the status part, it was cut off. it seemed unplayable to me but based on how no one said anything i knew that something was wrong but didnt know what. it appeared once i fix the screen so thanks

Reactions: Ilverin

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Love the look of this but, usual question, what's the 'other' for engine? I don't hate everything that's not Ren'py/Unity/Unreal/RPGM but I definitely hate/distrust some that aren't Ren'py/Unity/Unreal/RPGM...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote