Jul 30, 2017
So, I tried the game, and to be honest, I don't understand it enough to even really review it. You start out in a futuristic cyberpunk world looking brothel. There's a loot chest full of stuff in the basement, including fantasy medieval armors that boost stats. What are these stats and what do they do? I don't know.

The clothing items don't seem to fully line up with where you would logically wear them. Does this skirt go in the skirt slot? No. It's shoulders for some reason. One of the clothing items is apparently ammo? That one floats above your head if you wear it.

When having sex in the brothel doesn't seem to do anything, I went outside to find a random horse, and an antique/steampunk car. Okay. Well, there's only one destination on the map besides the starting brothel, and running is faster than the horse. The car can be entered, but it's in a weird spot, so you can't drive it.

So, I go to the other marked area, talk to someone, go through a portal, and all the sci-fi references are gone. Now, its all fantasy/medieval. The game could have started here if this is what it's supposed to be. Finally there are some fights to have. My floating above my head ammo clothes are gone.

Nothing makes even a little bit of sense.

Reactions: gorpus

truemind

Apr 16, 2022
This game takes 15GB of my 3090 memory. Strongly bugged, but promising. I wish You luck with this project.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Idk why game page was been recreated. Beacuse I definitely posted comment about fatals errors of each time when killing enemy.

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
it’s not customization when there’s only one eye color and the girl always looks asian
Use the presets, those let you change the face.

So, I tried the game, and to be honest, I don't understand it enough to even really review it.
Story summary seems to be that you start off as a prostitute from the future. You don't like your job so you go to the Research Centre and are recruited to help out with a portal experiment. You're instructed to walk through an experimental portal and help out the sorceress on the other side.

The portal takes you to a medieval fantasy town which serves as a sort of hub, where you can travel through more portals to reach even more medieval fantasy settings.

The gear in the basement I'm fairly sure serves as a debug chest. It looks like it contains all the items and equipment in the game. There's also another debug chest in the first level though I think you can access any level at any time. This seems like a theme for this game right now, there are many debug functions that haven't been cleaned up.

There is a surprising amount of content in the game, even if it seems incredibly shitty. I personally haven't seen any game breaking bugs at the moment though there are a lot of minor ones.

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
Pretty terrible. The combat isn't too awful, I guess.
The sex animations are ridiculous. I saw like four, maybe five. And you're floating off the ground in some weird position in most of them. In one the guy was fucking her eye.
I didn't try to figure out how to get to the other levels, I just grabbed the fantasy one from the extras menu after running around in the red light district for a few minutes.
It's just weird.
Untitled.jpg
lol. I mean, I've heard of skull-fucking, but I think he's doing it wrong. ;)

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Pretty terrible. The combat isn't too awful, I guess.
The sex animations are ridiculous. I saw like four, maybe five. And you're floating off the ground in some weird position in most of them. In one the guy was fucking her eye.
I didn't try to figure out how to get to the other levels, I just grabbed the fantasy one from the extras menu after running around in the red light district for a few minutes.
It's just weird.
View attachment 4011653
lol. I mean, I've heard of skull-fucking, but I think he's doing it wrong. ;)
Show ‘em where he’s comin’ from :p

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
I swear this game is based on . From models, gameplay and the mechanics 88,88% are the same.

Reactions: a84a10a5

NinthMuse

Sep 6, 2020
During the night, the game is way to dark, like pitch black. Is there any solution please?

Tarapax

Dec 22, 2019
there is avery annoying bug where the character will glitch out of focus and moonwalk and stuff. it happens when leaving the lootchest interface by pressing escape. doesnt happen everytime but pretty often and you have to die to fix it

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes