RPGM [RPGM][NONE] Tower of Alfimia [v1.0] [Dark Night]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
send my thanks to Pummels. But how do I apply this to the game?
There are readme file inside with installation instruction but I dunno why u need it since it's should be something like "unpack www folder where game.exe is". Anyway here is with 90% translated and 81% edited.

Gulekgul

Apr 3, 2023
There are readme file inside with installation instruction but I dunno why u need it since it's should be something like "unpack www folder where game.exe is". Anyway here is with 90% translation and 81% edit.
oh thank you very much

Gulekgul

Apr 3, 2023
can you actually beat the 1st pvp girl? Like I tried it on normal and easy. Each time I had 60 pleasure I'd use endure skill; Each time my hp got to 400 points I'd use heal (cuz you can only heal yourself after enemy attack); And I attacked her each time. And I lost even in easy mode. I didn't read text in battle so maybe I should've defended some attack but I am now not even sure you can beat her if even in fucking easy mode one her attack takes half of my hp. (P.S. Sorry for grammar I was pissed)

Reactions: Quite Frankly

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
can you actually beat the 1st pvp girl? Like I tried it on normal and easy. Each time I had 60 pleasure I'd use endure skill; Each time my hp got to 400 points I'd use heal (cuz you can only heal yourself after enemy attack); And I attacked her each time. And I lost even in easy mode. I didn't read text in battle so maybe I should've defended some attack but I am now not even sure you can beat her if even in fucking easy mode one her attack takes half of my hp. (P.S. Sorry for grammar I was pissed)
Iirc There are some fights you're supposed to lose: the first one against the blue haired girl and almost every battle against the one with the bikini armor

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
are you show your supposed to lose if you cheat they do have lines of text talking about you beating them most game that have fight your meant to lose even if you win it still show the lose text

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Yes, you can beat every single fight in the game. I've beaten Karen on hard without the cheat equipment in her first fight, the endure pleasure move is a bit of a bait and it'll reduce your defense a lot more than just tanking a single ejaculation will. Don't be afraid to let your pleasure meter go full because it isn't a game over, just a debuff. You can also beat Yuuka later on but that IS designed for the cheat equipment. However with both you can follow different routes/progressions with their "questlines" depending on if you win or not and what you to do them afterwards, they end up having different dialogue and taking different actions within the story.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
You should check the Level Drain trilogy or Some recent ones like Succubus Maze I think it was the name
tbh, lv drain trilogy is somewhat boring. the cgs content are not that much. which scene is like 2 to 3 same cgs. I checked the cg folder and just as I thought. not that many. So it's just boring.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Anyone have games like this one? Both level/money drain.
I came across one a bit ago called "Bunan Na Shimeji" but I couldn't find an RJ number or something, I'm guessing coz it's not finished. Searching it you can find an english mtl. I couldn't find anything else about the game but having played it myself 1 person takes your money while the rest level drain.

LunaTriv

Jun 29, 2024
I came across one a bit ago called "Bunan Na Shimeji" but I couldn't find an RJ number or something, I'm guessing coz it's not finished. Searching it you can find an english mtl. I couldn't find anything else about the game but having played it myself 1 person takes your money while the rest level drain.
I found that mtl, but it takes ages to download. It's hard to find RJ number.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I found that mtl, but it takes ages to download. It's hard to find RJ number.
No RJ number because its not listed on DLsite yet. It's still a work in progress. . They stopped posting demos months ago because the game is almost done and just started posting single scenes for paying members. I'm pretty sure another pre-sale public demo is coming soon in the next month or two.

Reactions: hirosan1337

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
No RJ number because its not listed on DLsite yet. It's still a work in progress. . They stopped posting demos months ago because the game is almost done and just started posting single scenes for paying members. I'm pretty sure another pre-sale public demo is coming soon in the next month or two.
Thanks a ton. I thought their demo was pretty good so I'll keep an eye out for them.
Now that I think about it, I feel like I've seen this creator for another game before but I can't remember.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks a ton. I thought their demo was pretty good so I'll keep an eye out for them.
Now that I think about it, I feel like I've seen this creator for another game before but I can't remember.
This is their only game so far but they get a lot of different artists to draw characters and scenes for them. Most recently Cool-Kyou

Reactions: hirosan1337
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote