Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I have to say after following this game from start to finish and starting from scratch several times because I forgot what was happening between the looong periods between updates I found the endings rather underwhelming. I was expecting something more. A fleshed out epilogue for each ending would've been nice. Finally that whole shared dream thing was just weird. What was with that?

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
unsolved unless 1.0 bring light on it.
Yay, another "I don't know how to properly end this so make up your own ending from the weird shit I'm tossing in in one final update". Even worse than rush-ending it to the point of removing the start of a new story arc introduced in the previous update and instead making a final update that's like half the average size of all previous ones (I forget which AVN did that, but I'm not making that up). Oh well, I guess that's still better than abandoned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yay, another "I don't know how to properly end this so make up your own ending from the weird shit I'm tossing in in one final update". Even worse than rush-ending it to the point of removing the start of a new story arc introduced in the previous update and instead making a final update that's like half the average size of all previous ones (I forget which AVN did that, but I'm not making that up). Oh well, I guess that's still better than abandoned.
well this has been on development past 5 years so dev felt that time to end this.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
see there, dude - you are learning to appreciate small things like a grown-ass man:WeSmart: good for you.)

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
has anything been said about a possible sequel or new game?the dev is great
I asked this same question a few days ago and they responded with this

After the 0.39 update comes out, we'll take a break from work. After that, we will analyze feedback from players, bug reports, and start working on Patreon version 1.0. We want it to be finished, run smoothly, and have the best graphics we currently have. We will also need to do it on a newer version of RenPy. So we have quite a large amount of work to do. We anticipate it will take 2-3 months.

Reactions: NewWanderer

Xavvy

Aug 22, 2022
A lot of negging about the underwhelming endings and I admit they were that. That said this game overall was well made so except for cash sponsors on patreon no real right to complain.

Reactions: NoRefund

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
A lot of negging about the underwhelming endings and I admit they were that. That said this game overall was well made so except for cash sponsors on patreon no real right to complain.
I really enjoyed the game, but in my opinion, the last season turned into just a simple harem game. And I wasn't a supporter on Patreon, but even so, I still earned the right to criticize it.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Am I dumb or you can't rollback dialog in this game like most renpy games?
As you yourself wrote "most renpy games"
I won't tell you if this game is the exception, because I always use "UnRen"
Function 5 and 6 solves all problems.

View attachment 3920525
It is pretty rare. I only come across it maybe once every 40/50 games (and Dev has to do it deliberately). But UnRen 6 has always fixed the ones I've seen.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
i tried to find some info on patreon but I couldn't find anything so my question is...

is dev working on a new game or did he quit completely after completing My Pleasure?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i tried to find some info on patreon but I couldn't find anything so my question is...

is dev working on a new game or did he quit completely after completing My Pleasure?
afawk working on mp 1.0.

3.70 star(s) 164 Votes