RPGM WIP Complete My [Fan Translation] Projects

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
i really loved ur work, are you interested in translating this game?

the premise seems really great in this one..

Reactions: Yamemai

FuckMyMomNSis

Dec 6, 2023
The game freezes too much, I can't get past the giant. Give a save after the red giant please
I haven’t played it past the first snake thing yet. It’s too cumbersome to keep using sugoi to translate the text. Gonna wait for a good translation to come out.

Apr 9, 2020
can you tl this?:

and this?

Last edited:

gigitty

May 1, 2022
Hi, i dont know if this thread is still live but I found a japanese RPGM called Dorothy to Midarashi which has a hairy pussy lead lady (i know you say you wont do female leading character - but i dont know where else to turn!). Im always on the lookout for any Netorase/Netorare hairy pussy games. Thx Phil

• Thinking Face
Reactions: archedio

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
~ Finished NTR Clumsy man (23/07/2024).
~ Starting to redo NTR House translation from the ground up using a diff base game (Jap raw)
Nice, wich do you think is the best Kegami game? Personally i liked one their first games that was kind of like Fire Emblem ( ) even if it was rough compared to the newer ones.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Nice, wich do you think is the best Kegami game? Personally i liked one their first games that was kind of like Fire Emblem ( ) even if it was rough compared to the newer ones.
Too bad the game's engine is SRPG Studio.
That thing is so alien to me:rolleyes:
But I still think NTR house is the best. Can't really move on from that game.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Dec 1, 2022
Can you do one of em when u free? Its ntr genre

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
can you add hentai prison to the list please? it's a very famous game that was developed by Nukitashi devs

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes