Unity - Completed - My Daily Mission Adds temptation [v1.02] [OtsuCollege]

1. 1.00 star(s)

joestarjoseof

solo con las imagenes ya me di un poiler de que iba a ser una mrd y lo fue ni pra paja llego su modo de juego es muy pesado y poco bonito asi queno lo recomiendo no se como llego a trending bueno siempre habra alguien que le guste lo malo
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sorreah

I tried, I want to like this. Like the game itself isn't bad but the controls for something that requires precision is clunky. you need to "dodge" the horny women, but 1 out of 3 times your arrow inputs aren't accepted. I tried playing the game properly (with the idea of winning) but the first time I was really tempted to see how a scene would play out as a temption (girl sitting on a fence, legs spread, practically screaming pussy licking scene)...froze the game. It literally broke.

So...clunky controls, graphics are meh, and even when doing what the game sets out to do...the game froze. It might be a one time thing, but honestly, I just don't find this game appealing enough to keep playing it. MAYBE if they fix the bug(s)? Like its a simple and nice for a 10 minute time waster/fap session if the sexy sounds and 1999 playstation cubism can work for you, but all in all, this could've been way better.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ronzion`

A game where your goal is to get products from the supermarket but on the way you have to keep your dick because there are horny women who want sex and you have to run away from them [yeah that's stupid]
    Even though the graphics look like a game from the early 2000's I still played it because I quite liked the idea and wanted to see if it was fun but unfortunately this game is very annoying because of the dodging mechanics because the game has three/four columns where the player goes every time you have to move a page because of an object or a horny woman and the annoying thing is that if the horny woman sees you because it's the end of the game even they you pass a line she still comes to you and takes off your pants at first it's quite horny but very quickly it's quite annoying because my horniness disappears because there's no moaning sound or anything sexy in the part This is just a girl riding you or rubbing your dick without a voice or anything special... she does say one sentence that repeats itself [it's in Japanese] I really wanted the game to be good because the idea of it is good for the game but they don't build things to work with then It pretty quickly lowers the desire