Others - Marnie Game [v0.3] [wjs07]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kloppari

Good art but the rest of the game is barely a prototype. I would recommend to just use the scene viewer to check the scenes and skip bothering to actually play the game, theres barely any story or dialogue and game mechanics are terrible.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

This game is really good! With a bit more focus on deepening the relationship between the MC and FMC, and a slow-burn approach to the story, it could become one of the great games in the NTR genre

The art is excellent and unique
    The FMC is hot
    The atmosphere is nice; I personally enjoyed the vibe of this game
    The story is different and fresh, and definitely not boring.
    The writing is very good; I enjoyed the dialogues

However, the amount of writing should be a bit more, and the relationship between the MC and FMC should be shown to deepen, so that the NTR aspect is more enjoyable. Also, don't finish this game with so much potential too quickly; make it more slow-burn
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gvalerias

The Pokémon NTR has always been intriguing to me. It was short, but it was enough to spark my curiosity for what’s to come. I hope you continue working on it. I’ll be eagerly waiting for the next updates. Good luck dev.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

FrankWestPhoJrn

This game is really janky and I wouldn't recommend playing it right now, but I really like its charm and direction. My only hope is that the dev continues working on the game and adding and refining content because it could be a really cool game one day.

4-stars for now, but only as a down payment for a good game in the future.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

EarthTramp

Pretty decent start with a couple of bugs but all in all a good idea with some nice animations, the gameplay itself is pretty basic but shows promise for improvement.

I may end up altering this review if any new updates come forward