• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
When you run into this when going through the 'male domination' tag... o_O:ROFLMAO:
Looks nice, wish It'd had the option to play from the bull/netori perspective.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
oh this game is so fuck*ed up, I love it! But now I have to think about my mental sanity once more

335154713_577809804297806_7953160460150583086_n.jpg

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 224 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

curioushorny99

Mar 17, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 224 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
The android port you have shared contains malware

quyngu1402

May 26, 2022
Animation: 10
Story: 4
that story very old, you can search in google with tag black cock + milf + ntr, you can find very much manga hentai have story like this but animation very good and 2 female have shaped to look very bitch, i liked

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Lmfao people are complaining about the presence of ntr even in a game like this.

Hey dev you fucking like reading tiny letters? Have you thought about people who play this game on their phone? I got a reasonably sized monitor and i still had to keep my eyes pressed up against it to be able to see wtf is written on the screen.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes