2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

TheMagicalSloth

Feb 18, 2019
Btw, I want to ask. How do the 2 MP stats work? Cause MP says "Expand your mana pools and unleash your signature attacks more frequently." I assume signature attack refers to the ultimate, so I guess this will help you get ult faster. But then you have MP Regen, "The higher this is, the faster you can show off your most powerful attack." So, it gives you the ultimate faster again? This is a really confusing wording. Is "signature attack" your skill or your ultimate. Or maybe your "most powerful attack". And then at the end they are simply referred to as "skill" power and "Ultimate" power, which are easy to get.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Finally a gacha game I can afford.... roflmao xDD
I've been playing Genshin Impact for years now, and I still did not pay them. The step between not paying at all, and paying their prices is just too big.
So yeah, I recommend Genshin Impact to you.

motherfucker
not only its gacha but relic farming as well
also maybe next update
maybe add so you can manually target enemy with low health(because that annoying)
Do they have limited-time events?
I hope they wouldn't add animation cancelling. I hate that stuff.

>Artoria (some mild workout followed by paizuri)
I have a feeling we're being deceived. Since when did Artoria have enough breasts for paizuri?

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Hell nah I'm not getting roped into this. I like CummyStudio, but I hate anything gacha. You know why they call it that? cuz when you play, they GACHA! My fly may be open, but my wallet stays closed :KEK:

TheMagicalSloth

Feb 18, 2019
Hell nah I'm not getting roped into this. I like CummyStudio, but I hate anything gacha. You know why they call it that? cuz when you play, they GACHA! My fly may be open, but my wallet stays closed :KEK:
For clarity's sake, though the game is gacha, there is no option to pay for it. Gacha just refers to the random roll acquisition of the characters and drops. You don't actually pay for it unless you are supporting them on patreon.

Noroimai

Oct 11, 2017
I have a feeling we're being deceived. Since when did Artoria have enough breasts for paizuri?
It's Artoria Lancer. The one with huge tits.

Game's fully free. No mtx or whatever. Gacha is just a way of recruiting characters for your team/lewd scenes

graz150

May 26, 2020
I get an error when starting the game.
"Application Error

The application was unable to start corectly (0xc0000005)."

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
....Your really don't get how this works, do you?
Gacha refers to the recruitment mechanic... pulling for chars. Yes, that 'can' mean spending real world currency, but usually refers to the use of in-game currency to do it... tickets, cubes, crystals, etc.

The issue with it is that ppl see F2P and somehow expect that they aren't a business model whose main goal is to turn a profit even if they want to make it free....

That being the case... I've played, and still play, plenty of gachas where I've spent literally no money on my end.

If the problem is you spending money... then maybe you should start examining your willpower to not spend. Nobody is forcing you even if the practices can be predatory af. In which case, you're playing a legit bad gacha. And, tbf, there are a lot of those... easy money from you suckers with no spending limit controls...

That said, this game is like a gacha sim, an 'offline' gacha that has all the basic trappings of a gacha.... collecting raising, team building... etc, etc, and none of the monetization save for voluntary support via patreon or whatever. I personally take bef with Patron for CONSTANTLY moving the goal post on what they'll allow from creators, so I don't really wanna use them, so I don't
But I digress.
If you don't like the monetization of the gacha genre, then no worries... this game is free from start to finish, unless you want to sub the devs....
If the issue is with gachas more specifically... then don't play. It's literally as simple as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and flannan

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
It's Artoria Lancer. The one with huge tits.

Game's fully free. No mtx or whatever. Gacha is just a way of recruiting characters for your team/lewd scenes
Actually, I prefer this Artoria Lancer simply for the fact that her bust is more reasonably sized...
My only gripe with her was how pointlessly huge her tits were.
This Artoria though? Gold.

Dec 16, 2021
How do i use the XP scrolls?

Edit: Found out how to do it. Something else tho is that i wish there was a 3x combat speed option.

Last edited:

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Btw, I want to ask. How do the 2 MP stats work? Cause MP says "Expand your mana pools and unleash your signature attacks more frequently." I assume signature attack refers to the ultimate, so I guess this will help you get ult faster. But then you have MP Regen, "The higher this is, the faster you can show off your most powerful attack." So, it gives you the ultimate faster again? This is a really confusing wording. Is "signature attack" your skill or your ultimate. Or maybe your "most powerful attack". And then at the end they are simply referred to as "skill" power and "Ultimate" power, which are easy to get.
There has been a slight miscommunication. MP stat is the static mana pool of the character. As soon as MP is full, you can use your ultimate. MP Regen is how fast the MP bar fills up. Will clean up this description in the next update

Reactions: Xypster and flannan

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Actually, I prefer this Artoria Lancer simply for the fact that her bust is more reasonably sized...
My only gripe with her was how pointlessly huge her tits were.
This Artoria though? Gold.
Yeah, for some reasons, female servants in FGO are more often top heavy than not. I found it hilarious how most of the obviously adult female servants have such massive breasts that the likes of Scathach/Skadi, Kama, and Semiramis look normal in comparison. And I'm pretty sure those are already massive by most standards.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, for some reasons, female servants in FGO are more often top heavy than not. I found it hilarious how most of the obviously adult female servants have such massive breasts that the likes of Scathach/Skadi, Kama, and Semiramis look normal in comparison. And I'm pretty sure those are already massive by most standards.
I like boobs as much as the next buy but yeah... the obsession with mammoth milkers is something else.
Like, I'm honestly more of an ass/thighs man myself, but you don't see me screaming to see them being bigger than necessary.
...Nikke has some nice booty love though. Point is, I'm more about overall balance and am not a fan of needlessly exaggerating assets.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
man, I randomly clicked on this and now I have to play it because the only two reviews are on polar opposites of the spectrum, so now I have to assess it myself and leave my own review even though it lacks some of my key kinks.

• Haha
Reactions: flannan and Ferghus

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
man, I randomly clicked on this and now I have to play it because the only two reviews are on polar opposites of the spectrum, so now I have to assess it myself and leave my own review even though it lacks some of my key kinks.
Okay, so after maybe an hour of playing, I can say that the main issue this game has currently is not explaining things enough for the player (although I might have just been impatient) because learning how to level up and how to equip items are the two main things I kind of had to figure out by randomly clicking things, and as soon as I did, the grind became infinitely less intense to the point that it was like an anime villain having their power fully unlocked.

One little change that needs to be implemented to massive effect though is the ability to select what enemy you are targeting, because this current roulette wheel method makes every fight against nothing but slimes extremely annoying because if there's four slimes each healing the whole group on every attack and your team is just attacking randomly, it becomes sheer luck or over leveling to determine if you can kill them or are stuck in an infinite loop.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for your valuable feedback, everyone. We're focusing on enhancing gameplay clarity and refining our tutorial to better assist new players as they start their journey in our game.

We're working to improve user interface as well, so you can clearly see your progress when unlocking scenes with characters. Additionally, we’re planning to introduce on-screen tutorials specifically tailored for understanding the core basics of the game such as Equipping Items and Leveling Up the characters.

In addition we will re-evaluate early progression based on the feedback provided.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Is there a way to hack speed? The combat is too slow & boring. I don't think I can sit here watching it repeated for hours...

P/s: well I seem to finished the story anyway, can someone correct me if Im wrong pls?, as I can't seem to get anything else done after this quest. 1722985163839.png

Last edited:

Noroimai

Oct 11, 2017
Is there a way to hack speed? The combat is too slow & boring. I don't think I can sit here watching it repeated for hours...

P/s: well I seem to finished the story anyway, can someone correct me if Im wrong pls?, as I can't seem to get anything else done after this quest. View attachment 3906201
Get Hu Tao and Taihou in your team. Interact with them in the camp. Give them gifts. Will unlock scenes with them that way. To give gifts go to inventory>materials and there should be a bunch of gifts you probably gathered over the course of the story.

Reactions: Xypster

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
played this one on newgrounds. really good game imo. although, it could use more locations to farm scrols &and materials besides just the first location.
overall, will follow, def worth playing

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes