Apr 15, 2024
hey can someone tell me a little about this game, the name sounds ominous but i heard its a good game, so does have any dark stuff i dont mind a bit of spoilers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey can someone tell me a little about this game, the name sounds ominous but i heard its a good game, so does have any dark stuff i dont mind a bit of spoilers
It's a cyberpunk setting, so expect bleak near-future corporate dystopia as the general background. At least two, possibly (depending on choices) several more named characters will die during the game, as well as a bevy of unnamed henchmen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc can become corporate lackey and give his bounty to his employees.

Reactions: Burn85
Apr 15, 2024
It's a cyberpunk setting, so expect bleak near-future corporate dystopia as the general background. At least two, possibly (depending on choices) several more named characters will die during the game, as well as a bevy of unnamed henchmen.
i dont usually mind as long as they arent in the MCs circle, so when you say named characters die are they LIs part of the harem or something else, and is there a scenario where all live

Apr 15, 2024
well mc can become corporate lackey and give his bounty to his employees.
is he abused or extorted or forced to give his LIs to his bosses or something like that or just a money scam, also does he get his revenge or is he a bitch trying to live another day afloat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is he abused or extorted or forced to give his LIs to his bosses or something like that or just a money scam, also does he get his revenge or is he a bitch trying to live another day afloat
nope, he was hired to retrieve girl and if he does that then that's it, she won't be li ever/until later game. play the game to see.

Apr 15, 2024
nope, he was hired to retrieve girl and if he does that then that's it, she won't be li ever/until later game. play the game to see.
so if he brings back the girl she will be a slave or something
also is this a harem?
sorry for asking too many questions its just im trying to find a nice story that wont throw me in depression like pale carnations or no expectations

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so if he brings back the girl she will be a slave or something
also is this a harem?
sorry for asking too many questions its just im trying to find a nice story that wont throw me in depression like pale carnations or no expectations
if you decide not to bring girl to evil corporation then no bad things (well ............... not much) and not a harem, solo endings.

Reactions: momont-Yamashi

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
It depends what you mean by "dark". Is anything that isn't unicorns and rainbows dark for you?
It's cyberpunk so a lot of action happens in the night and it's then dark outside indeed :)
The are some bad guys and gals that you can say have "dark" souls.
There aren't any demons however and the hero is rather on the good side.
And don't be afraid, you won't have sex with a corpse or a goat :)

So play it and decide yourself if it's dark for you or not.

Apr 15, 2024
It depends what you mean by "dark". Is anything that isn't unicorns and rainbows dark for you?
It's cyberpunk so a lot of action happens in the night and it's then dark outside indeed :)
The are some bad guys and gals that you can say have "dark" souls.
There aren't any demons however and the hero is rather on the good side.
And don't be afraid, you won't have sex with a corpse or a goat :)

So play it and decide yourself if it's dark for you or not.
woah necrophilia is next level, no i meant like gangbanging someone close to the mc maybe rape, mind control, mind break basically anything that leaves the mc helpless against "bad guys"

4.70 star(s) 433 Votes