RPGM Completed BRIDE QUEST ~FOUR BRIDES OF ISEKAI~ [Final] [Studio Chirimenjako]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I remember trying this in Jap -- Which, not being able to read, I used yandex's image to text to get an idea -- Seemed kinda easy & got bored of it.

IIRC. you're supposed to visit the bar at the beginning, netting you some money.
From there you go to the store and buy one of the accessories -- the one that allows you to view the icons.
With that equipped, just plan your route & collect some items and money for a while. -- Though, kinda annoyed that you can lose money from the chests, forcing some save scumming.
Scenes are on the map or at the stairs; believe it depends on the party member and what level/affection they are.

Battles were kinda ehh -- 1. Really hard if you do a crime, 2. medium difficulty at the start w/ only you and lack of funds, and 3. kinda easy once you get the party member + 4. breeze with proper equipment.
& didn't even realize the energy meter could be mitigated with food, at the start, causing me to grind a bit and leaving.
Plus, with how you can teleport between certain floors, due to a tile, it's not really all that much of a problem.
Did get stuck on some of the maps -- like that straight one -- but there are ways to get out of it.

Ps. Wonder if the difficulty issue is cuz people didn't know how to play the game, cuz I've played similar as a kid. -- Don't remember the name, but it was for the GBA/NDS

now i know y some1 mention wolfrpg

Change that rpgm to Wolfrpg...
Yeah, game is Wolf IIRC; report the OP so a mod gets to it.

Last edited:

liandria

Aug 9, 2018
The text gets clipped off the side for me. Any ideas?
On the top of program window if you are running it in windowed mode should say something like "hit F4 to resize" or the like, hitting that F* number fixed it for me.
(I already deleted the game and can't be bothered to download it again without a 100% save to say the right F key)

Reactions: MonNomEst

gayman14

Mar 1, 2024
THe opening credits seem to open but after i chose an option it kicks me out anyone else have that problem ?

zuri12

Oct 20, 2021
I can't start the .exe file (play) because it gives me an error with a .DLL file of my mouse...

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Started the game, played for a bit, did a cheat table. It's pretty basic/unfinished... For Items, Weapons, & Armors, go to the General Store first and loop through all the tabs and they should populate.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
Wait where is the first Bride I'm on Layer 13 have no idea where she is ugh plus use cheat engine it works.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I mean fingers are not the best way to look for AI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even on free ones like above
Though admittedly there are still other tells and things they can not do properly. like books. weapons and other held items
It's the eyes now. They are usually super inconsistent, and look like each eye was drawn by a different person.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
game still crashes to desktop without errors as soon as the title shows up
and i can't find a way to fix this

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes