5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wondertails

Jun 28, 2024
Love the animations so good the story just need to be more clear and more interesting
More interesting? Definitely! There is a whole layer coming to the story that will shake things up.
More clear? We'll see, it's about to get more complicated...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Edit: I thought about it a bit and I can see how you may not have been overly impressed by a name like Eileen(even with the cool sound track), Wondertails. So, let me tell you a little more about her. Eileen's full christian name is Eileen Mae but, when she turned 13 she decided she hated her name (as many teenage girls will do). It was about this time she began to cultivate her Goth girl persona and at age 15 she began demanding that acquaintances and family call her Eile. That's pronounced Ale la. When she was eighteen she had her first real relationship and it was during this relationship that her boyfriend started calling her Eile Mae during sex. He would slur that second syllable a bit and it sounded like Ale ya Mae. He would say to her, "Ale ya mae suck my dick". As though he were giving permission. It wasn't long before her tough Goth girl persona became augmented by her surprisingly demure and submissive behavior between the sheets.

Last edited:

Wondertails

Jun 28, 2024

Edit: I thought about it a bit and I can see how you may not have been overly impressed by a name like Eileen(even with the cool sound track), Wondertails. So, let me tell you a little more about her. Eileen's full christian name is Eileen Mae but, when she turned 13 she decided she hated her name (as many teenage girls will do). It was about this time she began to cultivate her Goth girl persona and at age 15 she began demanding that acquaintances and family call her Eile. That's pronounced Ale la. When she was eighteen she had her first real relationship and it was during this relationship that her boyfriend started calling her Eile Mae during sex. He would slur that second syllable a bit and it sounded like Ale ya Mae. He would say to her, "Ale ya mae suck my dick". As though he were giving permission. It wasn't long before her tough Goth girl persona became augmented by her surprisingly demure and submissive behavior between the sheets.
Damn, the back story (oddly specific backstory) certainly does help! I do have some characters planned with religious backgrounds. Unfortunately that name is spoiled for me due to other unrelated things.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Damn, the back story (oddly specific backstory) certainly does help! I do have some characters planned with religious backgrounds. Unfortunately that name is spoiled for me due to other unrelated things.
No problem. It was just a little something I made up and decided to post for your name search. It was just a bit of fun so I'm not offended that you won't be using it. Good luck. I have enjoyed your VN so far and look forward to the next installment.

Wondertails

Jun 28, 2024
No problem. It was just a little something I made up and decided to post for your name search. It was just a bit of fun so I'm not offended that you won't be using it. Good luck. I have enjoyed your VN so far and look forward to the next installment.
Thanks I appreciate it!

Oh and I'm leaning toward her name being Cherry until something else supersedes it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks I appreciate it!

Oh and I'm leaning toward her name being Cherry until something else supersedes it.
That will be interesting for me. I would normally associate a name like Cherry with a redhead instead of a goth girl. :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes