1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
The English is a mess, so I tried Japanese. It's the default language, it must've been edited at least, right? But nope, that's also a mess.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So, a few questions.

1. How are you meant to even have sex with anyone else (in this game) other than the first slut (Jena)?

2. Is there any reason to become a couple with any of the girls?

3. How do you unlock the girl's secret (I have the skill to unlock the secrets (I think), but have no clue how to use it.

I hope someone ends up making a guide to this game there are too many confusing things (in this game), and the in-game tutorial doesn't help with anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ximera

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
So, a few questions.

1. How are you meant to even have sex with anyone else (in this game) other than the first slut (Jena)?

2. Is there any reason to get into a couple with any of the girls?

3. How do you unlock the girl's secret (I have the skill to unlock the secrets (I think), but have no clue how to use it.
useless skill, i cant unlock other girls neither

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
So, a few questions.

2. Is there any reason to get into a couple with any of the girls?

I hope someone ends up making a guide to this game there are too many confusing things (in this game), and the in-game tutorial doesn't help with anything.
You have to do an action that opens the secret. For example for the blonde with delivery boy BF, raise her affection to interested, call her into office and rape her. That unlocks her secret which Allows you to use said option to get other scene and then just fuck her in office.
For Hopper (the most voted maid in reputation) you have to check her sex activity tab.
Also the Coffe jsons in game tab are the saves. If you search a bit in the longass (LAZY FUCKING PROGRAMING, as the file has no structure only one longass line of text) line of text, you can find such usefull stuff like money, fame and skill points. There is also affection of girls there somewhere, but said file is also a mess of chinese and chinese in romanji so i didnt dare to try to look for it. Also everything has to stay on a single line or game wont register the save.

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah I've got genuinely no idea how to actually "learn" their secrets. Even with a ton of money or affection I can't trigger any events aside from the initially slutty girl. Even the rape events are impossible with an autoclicker. Skills seem to have levels, but I have no idea how to increase them as they don't seem to be interactable beyond the initial unlock research.

Anyone have any idea how to use the security cameras you can buy?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I've got genuinely no idea how to actually "learn" their secrets. Even with a ton of money or affection I can't trigger any events aside from the initially slutty girl. Even the rape events are impossible with an autoclicker. Skills seem to have levels, but I have no idea how to increase them as they don't seem to be interactable beyond the initial unlock research.

Anyone have any idea how to use the security cameras you can buy?
Cameras you can install in women toilet then retrieve but I'm not sure if you get anything reasonable out of it since I gave up on game due to how it is
Skills -> at night after researching skills click skill you researched and there is +/- button to increase/decrease level/

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes