VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
Artificial Academy 2. You can completely shut down any semblance of NTR if you know the mechanics.
and now theres and "AA3" if you can even call it that but Summer Vacation Scramble is the name, functionally its AA2 but with less features and since its really new, no mods yet but the base idea, avoidable ntr/forced ntr is there

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
This feels like a game made 20 years ago, the fact that the sex scenes are reused assets from a previous game doesn't do it any favors, the sex scenes seem outta place. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Reactions: Blackdevil163609

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I've noticed that a lot of games that are "released" on steam give their release dates as the date they're uploaded to steam, when they're often actually released many years earlier (this game is from 2019 and then updated in 2020 for example).

Nothing in the rules (that I could see) clarifies which date should be used so I guess it's just uploader's discretion, even if misleading many times.

MrMarroc

Oct 13, 2019
Can't progress any further after finding medicine which cuts to a scene where Shinjo has sex with Rin and she enjoys it.
I went back to the room they were in, they were gone.
I searched the paintings.
Then some other paintings in another room which said 'there was something, but Aoki couldn't do anything' or similar.
Dunno what to do from there.

where is the button in the painting?

same, I'm stuck there too
If you go back to the room that the girl was chained up in (has all the surgery beds and stuff), there is a pair of scissors easily missable on one of the tables. You need those scissors to be able to cut the painting and progress.

Reactions: AtotehZ

ghostpampo

Sep 2, 2018
i found the note that said the statues need to be placed on the sign what does it means ?
I'm literally stuck at that part for like 15 minutes

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
I hate NTR games where MC can't win.
A proper NTR game should be winnable - just it shall be hard to beat.
Leane 2 is a good example (on "black" difficulty). On a few initial throughways MC will be cucked. But if played right mc could evade NTR.
100% you get it.
This is challenge mode for those who want to fight for the love interests, and if you fail there's consequences.
Other game that are similar that I'd recommend is "Oyako Rankan" and "Survival Mission Z"

Both 100% avoidable ntr, and in Oyako Rankan the MC can impreg all the love interests + bonus characters if you play very carefully, which makes it one of my favorite.

Survival Mission z I listed because it's the base line of NTR's that I find accetable, where the core mechanics is simple enough in just having to beat the game, or collect X amout of Y before the stealing happens.

As you said NTR games were the MC can't win, is just not as interesting for me, and for games that are like that I just glance through the gallery instead of actually playing.
To each their own though, can't win them all.

chiara2chiaretti2

Dec 25, 2019
I am stuck...something hidden in the bookshelf...
If you go back to the room that the girl was chained up in (has all the surgery beds and stuff), there is a pair of scissors easily missable on one of the tables. You need those scissors to be able to cut the painting and progress.
I am stuck at the following part where it says there's something "hidden in the bookshelf" Thanks for help

MrMarroc

Oct 13, 2019
I am stuck...something hidden in the bookshelf...

I am stuck at the following part where it says there's something "hidden in the bookshelf" Thanks for help
Im assuming youre talking about the "Secret" item saying something hidden in the bookshelf. Its the same puzzle. You need to grab the scissors and go to the room with the 2 fancy bookshelves (its one of the rooms on the way to the safe house/skull key door). One of the paintings on the wall is what you need to examine.

i found the note that said the statues need to be placed on the sign what does it means ?
I'm literally stuck at that part for like 15 minutes
Look carefully at ALL the statues in the rooms with the M mark on the floor.

Reactions: ghostpampo

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
I finished it just to see where the story was going. Jesus Christ, what a fucking mess this game is. The final plotwist is so bad and nonsensical that I laughed for five minutes. :KEK:

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
Leane 2 is a good example (on "black" difficulty). On a few initial throughways MC will be cucked. But if played right mc could evade NTR.
But I identify as the middle aged guy so I am good with the MC always being cucked...by me!!! buahahahaha!!!!!

chiara2chiaretti2

Dec 25, 2019
Im assuming youre talking about the "Secret" item saying something hidden in the bookshelf. Its the same puzzle. You need to grab the scissors and go to the room with the 2 fancy bookshelves (its one of the rooms on the way to the safe house/skull key door). One of the paintings on the wall is what you need to examine.

Look carefully at ALL the statues in the rooms with the M mark on the floor.
Nevermind, I finished the game lol....Thanks anyway XD

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
That's my thing about NTR games and other games where bad things can happen to a character, if there's no agency to allow, avoid, or prevent NTR, then I don't feel it's a game, it's an interactive story.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote