DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
That gif comes from the Blue Archive game in playstore, once you have Asuna and reach bond level 6, you'll unlock a L2D as you saw already.

Reactions: F96ZONE!

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Once a moment, out of games titles here maybe this is the first time i see a Blue Archive Hentai Game out of the blues in F95.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Of all the things Asuna has been fucked by, too bad this is just tentacles.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Y'know, I honestly wouldn't know how to rate this if I were to bother to use the rating system for it.

On the one hand, this isn't really a game, and it's not really a VN either. It's really just a mildly interactive gallery... and one where the girl only has a single position at that. Sure, the art is pretty hot and the animations are ok-ish, but it's nothing truly amazing either. The tentacle content is nice, given that a full tentacle focused is more rare than most people realize (I would know, because that tag is used waaay too fucking often when games only have 1-2 scenes with said content...) However, it's fairly weak in a number of ways. (Can't even cum up her ass, the fuck is this? So lazy...)

On the other hand, it's straightforward material, I suppose, and for those into the tentacle fetish (like me), it does serve its purpose, so to speak. It's also tiny, so it's not like it takes up a lot of space on the good ol' HDD or anything. So you can say that it does its job.

Oh well, good for a couple of faps/schlicks/whatever-people-do-out-there...

Reactions: f9account
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes