Should I focus on alpha route or fem route on the next update?

• Alpha

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Fem

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Tried new update even though it was my least fav route I think some the story slowed down and took it in a more interesting direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall good changes I can't wait for fem Alex to start getting involved with the MC.

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Tried new update even though it was my least fav route I think some the story slowed down and took it in a more interesting direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall good changes I can't wait for fem Alex to start getting involved with the MC.

Thanks for the support and criticism. What route would you want to see updated next?

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for the support and criticism. What route would you want to see updated next?
I have my preferences but ultimately as a creator you need to mix it with what your supporters want and what you personally want to write. I like the game a lot and some of my criticism is just personal taste.

For example my Keisha criticism is only if she has the same background in every route. I have nothing against Keisha acting as Darius' main girl to lure more talent to his club as that is done in real life and makes the plot better and I am big fan of corruption content. However if Keisha has this background in every route she comes across as a shit love interest for any romantic routes involving her. Though it could be good in the Alpha route with the Alex fem sub route as a massive power play against Darius if you cuck him of his main girl.

The slut route is popular some people like to get right to sex and see a lot of it without build up. I think its great your trying a mix of all kinds of routes and without the BS filler grind which imo puts your game above a lot of others in the same HTML TG games category. It reminds of other great games like Love, Corruption and Bimbos. Also the frequent updates help a lot as this is most likely done in your spare time and you update more frequently than people who get paid enough to do it as a job.

My personal favorite is the lesbian route but as another person in thread said they don't like lesbian content at all and I understand you are limited with the images you can use. Out of the 2 main routes the fem route is more popular so I would just do another sub route from there which ever one you are in the mood to write would be my advice. Could do another poll if unsure for example a lot of people in the thread were interested in a bimbo or milf route.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Also looking forward to seeing Fem Alex join the fray with a gal PC.

I actually enjoyed the sloot content update for much the same reasons fetishgirl mentioned, mostly because the PC cools their literal heels a bit and starts to take advantage and enjoy their new situation. It does seem a bit odd that they haven't taken the plunge, given the PC has received zero interaction or stimulation as a guy in this path, aside from trading bro talk with Alex.

I couldn't care less if it's a BBC or not, so long as size the Big is still there, haha. Darius is an asshole, so it'd be nice to have options alternative options, which shouldn't be hard for a hot girl doing hot things.

Though I have a serious question: There's a notable split between lovers for dongs and lesbian antics... but what about the Bi crowd? Maybe it's just a fork off the sloot path, but if the PC is basically wired to enjoy sex, why wouldn't there be an option where both the ladies and the boys make the MC get all hot and tingly down below?

Teaming up with Alex to explore and enjoy a life of debauchery sounds like a blast, especially if there are elements of romance being woven between the gals.

As an aside, I know you're probably limited by whatever clips and such you can procure, but one of the recent cutoffs has Alex banging your galpal - why not have the option to do the ever so glorious yet traditional bit of entering the room and asking if you can play too?

Reactions: fetishgirl

denjedi

Jul 3, 2018
is ther any sissy stuff planned ? because i looked for this kink as taged and ididn't found it anywhere

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes