3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
a1s1_menu1.png

Overview:
"Hi! Welcome to my Stream!"

In this game you will play as an aspiring streamer and college student who discovers a strange CD titled "Watch Me". Inquisitive and bored, you decide to load it onto your PC. A short film plays, which leaves you.... intrigued. You can't forget the images you saw, and you find yourself changed. Can you discover the secrets of the "Watch Me" film? Can you balance being a college student with your new adventures? Can you build a streaming empire or will you fall to your new dark desires?"​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-17
Release Date: 2024-09-17
Developer: Banana4Fun -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

a1s1_menu1.png a1s1_opening1.jpg a1s2_dadsroom4.jpg a1s2_sneak5.png a1s3_face5.png

Last edited:

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
Every 2 weeks, huh? Dunno if you're aware of the community, but expect a lynch mob and torches if you have nothing rolled out the very microsecond it rolls into the fifteenth day.

Good luck.
Thanks! The word "roughly" is doing a lot of lifting in that sentence :p Nah, I'm planning to update regularly. Quite passionate about this project, so we'll see how it goes.

Love the idea of it. Let's see where you'll take this. Congratulations on the start of your journey!
Thank you, thank you! <3

Reactions: Trainer7

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
New idea, very appealing indeed, congrats... Good luck with your game !
Future tags would be a plus to attract followers (Lesbian, Group....)
Hey thanks! Yeah I was going to throw a bunch of tags in for future/planned content. But the new-game-posting-guide thing said to only include tags of current features, not planned. So I'll update the tags as the game progresses :) but for sure, there will be lots including Lesbian/Group as you mentioned.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Watch Me [v0.1.0] [Banana4Fun]

Download android port v0.1.0
| |
(148MB)

If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes