VN None [Translation Request] Tsujidou-san no Virgin road- v1.11 [Minato Carnival]

May 18, 2018
25990.jpg

Description
the after stories for the 3 main heroines, it will add routes for the most popular subheroines, Azusa and Yoiko

Vndb:
Developer Website:
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Japanese name: 辻堂さんのバージンロード
Requested Language: English

Related games-
Previous Game(Translated): https://f95zone.to/threads/tsujidou-san-no-junai-road-minato-carnival.10772/

Related Game(Not Translated): https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-minato-carnival-fd-minato-carnival.209218/

Game-
Raw -
(if it isn't working tell me I will attempt to fix it. If I cant I will just upload the installer)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

54702.jpg 54378.jpg 54681.jpg 54703.jpg Cg-VN-Art-VN-Визуальные-новеллы-VN-Хентай-5159570.jpeg

Last edited:

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
everytime it try to run the game, i just get a window pop-up for a couple second and the it closes itself.
any idea what i can do?

May 18, 2018
everytime it try to run the game, i just get a window pop-up for a couple second and the it closes itself.
any idea what i can do?
Someone else had this problem with another one of the games and we don't know what the problem was.F95
We tried: setting locals/ having them use the installer / having the Japanese language pack installed/ full uninstalling and reinstalling/ turning pc off and back on(after installing language pack and changing locals/time zone)/ setting time to Japanese
Edit: I'm on windows 10 btw

It could be some missing software or something some people said the game works for them though
here are some guides that may or may not help-
- -
- Installer (requires i used lite)

Last edited:
May 18, 2018
Let me know if you fixed it and how i will see if it works for the other person as well.
If you cant find the solution you can try making troubleshoot thread and hopefully someone who is
smart/knowledgeable(not me) knows what the problem is.

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
nop i could not fix it, read all the links and googled myself, but no success.
I also noticed that my anti-virus deletes a couple things, but restoring(and re-downloading) did not help either, sadly