Unity None [Translation Request] Sealed Labyrinth Reincarnation “KODOKU NO MAIKYU” (Labyrinth of the Torch) RJ01136372

saelius

Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand why this isn't that popular. Sure, the gameplay sucks, and you can't translate it the easy way... But the animations are great, as is the clothing system (for animation purposes). I ask again for a kind soul to share their Full Save if possible.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

matthew22704

Nov 14, 2021
I've been having struggles with the game as after i updated it, my controller wont work properly it keeps spamming the input thats normally tied to L2 even after disabling that button in my steam inputs and it wont detect my controller inputs at all without steam input.

orakyl162

Jan 8, 2018
I don't understand why this isn't that popular. Sure, the gameplay sucks, and you can't translate it the easy way... But the animations are great, as is the clothing system (for animation purposes). I ask again for a kind soul to share their Full Save if possible.
on old versions save system is broken

chonchad

Sep 24, 2023
Game seems really interesting, but my god is it buggy. Using a controller breaks the game, loading a save breaks the game, interacting with something breaks the game....

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
Game seems really interesting, but my god is it buggy. Using a controller breaks the game, loading a save breaks the game, interacting with something breaks the game....
'cause you're playing the old version, the game has been updated to 1.0006.

no links can be found though.

• Sad

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
Is there a gallery or some way to view animations? I feel like I'm missing something here
yeh, theres an "event viewer" or gallery in the menu ingame. the one you open to check your inventory or quit the game back to menu. it looks like a skull and bones

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
theres also an old version of this game, like two or three updates old, but with an auto translator in it on Hentaibedta. and i hear the developers are working on translating the game to english aswell.