ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Who is Dayana?

She is a curious girl, a little bit bitchy and she loves money and sex, somehow she found herself in a position with power and got a lot of laid.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-01
Release Date:2024-08-11
Developer: FoxyBabe
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

about wall1_N.png about wall2.png about wall4_N.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Some dude from 90s probably time travelled to 2024 just to make an adult game and for better marketing strategy they randomly labelled it with "Unreal Engine". If this was really done using UE4 , then Age of Empires 1 by Microsoft was way ahead of this

Last edited:

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Some dude from 90s probably time travelled to 2024 just to make an adult game and for better marketing strategy they randomly labelled it with "Unreal Engine". If this was really done using UE4 , then Age of Empires 1 by Microsoft was way ahead of this
UE actually has a great system for handling 2d. There have been a bunch of great 2d games made with that engine :)

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
This is gonna sound weird, but the art uses too much detail. Pixel art games seem to have to strike a balance between pixel size and sprite detail, and this one goes too far into the sprite detail for the pixel size so the sprites look whonkey vs both lower detail pixel games and higher detail ones that use smaller sprite pixels.

ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
its actually is made with UE5

ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
This is gonna sound weird, but the art uses too much detail. Pixel art games seem to have to strike a balance between pixel size and sprite detail, and this one goes too far into the sprite detail for the pixel size so the sprites look whonkey vs both lower detail pixel games and higher detail ones that use smaller sprite pixels.
that is right, I tried to make it a little bit different than others, if game make it I improve graphic

Monstrozord

Mar 11, 2024
GE_VAibWYAADDK9.jpg
You'll never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be?
I've been here times before
But I was too blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me
She said, "That's okay