3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
screenshot0001.png

You should remove this variable. Why is it mandatory to go through the Footjob just so she does not hate you?

This should be optional.

Also, this event's bugged, whenever this is finished, whether you go through the footjob or not, her next event just repeats this one.

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 3971012

You should remove this variable. Why is it mandatory to go through the Footjob just so she does not hate you?

This should be optional.

Also, this event's bugged, whenever this is finished, whether you go through the footjob or not, her next event just repeats this one.
Every time yo load your save there's some checks and removes 1 level from her. That's because there were some people that overleveled certain girls and this was an attempt to fix their save. I'll remove it eventually but right now it shouldn't affect gameplay much aside from her repeating last event

solo323

Jun 28, 2017
I don't know if it's the game or my save, but the Mia event in the kitchen at night always happens with each update but now with the restaurant scene with Mia, I also had to redo that scene again, does anyone else have this issue
Yeah I have that. Is it a bug?

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
Mystic Valley [v0.23.0 Public]
Download:

My Full Save: (v0.22.0)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: tmu500

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
It's been a while since i played this game i have to grab it at some point maybe wait a little for a compressed version of the game i liked the story from what i remember.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-21 002333.png

This is the typical false choice where whatever you choose ends up in the same scene only with slightly different dialogues. The truth is that you only have the illusion that you can choose.

View attachment 3971012

This should be optional.
I don't like Mia, so if the hate doesn't affect the rest of the LIs or the development of the story, and makes it possible for me to ignore her, then I find it interesting.

Every time yo load your save there's some checks and removes 1 level from her. That's because there were some people that overleveled certain girls and this was an attempt to fix their save. I'll remove it eventually but right now it shouldn't affect gameplay much aside from her repeating last event
I guess that explains why I've been repeating the same scene every time I load the game.

Last edited:

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Ok I've been sitting at I should wait a couple of days for Selena for weeks. What am I missing?
Her two scenes are in the bathroom, there isn't any other content for her after she moves in. The wait a few days message is for another update and was left in by mistake, I think.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

This is the typical false choice where whatever you choose ends up in the same scene only with slightly different dialogues. The truth is that you only have the illusion that you can choose.
wait, so if you refuse, you still end up licking her pussy anyways?

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Yes however seeing how badly people took this in the upcoming hotfix today you can just skip to the end with that button instead.

Ok I've been sitting at I should wait a couple of days for Selena for weeks. What am I missing?
Upcoming hotfix today should fix that. It's "bugged" at the moment.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
The hotfix is now up:

Mystic Valley 0.23.1:
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't advance Selena's story and was stuck "I have to wait for a few days" hint.
- Changed Patricia's choices so you can skip her animation to the end, and continue only the dialogue that pertains to the story.
- Fixed an issue where you could repeat returning the dog to the girl in the park forever.
- Updated walkthrough for patrons.

Download:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, it still happens, you just don't see it. Personally, what I dislike the most is that the raise is tied to doing the scene. Whether I see it or not doesn't change the fact that she basically paid the MC for sex, which makes the MC a male whore. Which, combined with the femdomthat the scene (and her in general) gives, makes the offer to fire the MC from work very appealing.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yes however seeing how badly people took this in the upcoming hotfix today you can just skip to the end with that button instead.
I personally didn't notice because I just clicked on accept.
But, it is a bit annoying to have fake choices.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I think the refuse is a ridiculous option
There's nothing disgusting about licking a clean pussy

Now if she's yeast infected hasn't showered several days or more and it smells like a fish dump pit for all the ones that didn't sell then yeah that's disgusting

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes