Unity Macabre Hall 2 [v2.0.0] [TheDuceDev]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
MH2 BANNNER 2.png

Overview:
Macabre Hall 2 is a hentai horror game where you are escaping the rooms, upgrading and having sex.
In Macabre Hall 2 you need to pass through as many rooms as possible. Be aware of enemies, which will try to catch and seduce you. For every enemy you should follow a specific strategy not to get caught.
Don't forget to upgrade and buy your items. This will help you to survive longer. Also use the items when it's really important.
In Macabre Hall 2 you have choose different answers while talking to your enemy. After which you will be able to touch her body parts such as head, breasts, thighs and vagina. Then you'll have sex. (not irl lol)
Thread Updated: 2024-09-10
Release Date: 2024-09-10
Developer: TheDuceDev - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

What Macabre Hall 2 offers:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-09-09 211208.png Screenshot 2024-09-09 210331.png Screenshot 2024-09-09 210457.png Screenshot 2024-09-09 210653.png Screenshot 2024-09-09 210743.png Screenshot 2024-09-09 210551.png Screenshot 2024-09-09 211126.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nudem

Oct 18, 2017
The first game was not finished, then they started a Backrooms game that wasn't finished and now a sequel to an unfinished game?
I have a feeling this will also not be finished.

But it seems like the dev is learning quite a bit as the quality of the game seem to improve! So maybe best to consider this a remake instead of a Sequel?

Edit: Just noticed Dev is Uploader. Sorry for speaking in 3rd Person about you.

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
The first game was not finished, then they started a Backrooms game that wasn't finished and now a sequel to an unfinished game?
I have a feeling this will also not be finished.

But it seems like the dev is learning quite a bit as the quality of the game seem to improve! So maybe best to consider this a remake instead of a Sequel?

Edit: Just noticed Dev is Uploader. Sorry for speaking in 3rd Person about you.
Thanks for your feedback! I totally understand your concern. The first game’s files were unfortunately lost, and I had to stop supporting the Backrooms game because it was too unoptimized. But I’m learning a lot, and improving the quality of my games with each project! I’m fully committed to Macabre Hall 2, and I’ll be updating it regularly. Appreciate your support!

Reactions: AutofilledJungle

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
The sex scenes are paywalled? Lul.

Also what does "FULL" mean in the file name? Is this actually a full and complete game?
Hello, thanks for feedback! In the FULL (free) version there's only one available sex scene with Stalky. The other two sex scenes are available in Premium version

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes