EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Poster2.png

Overview:
It is a revolutionary and mechanics-rich text-based quest with RPG and sandbox elements. You play Bella, a young sorceress who arrives in the small town of Silkshire, where mysterious events are unfolding. Bella must investigate, discover what’s happening, and who’s behind it, and bring them to justice! Or perhaps she won’t and will choose to join forces with them. Play the way you want! Bella can be good or evil. Pure or corrupt. She can dominate or submit. She can be respected in the town, or despised. It’s all in your hands. Join Bella’s adventure and uncover the mysteries of Silkshire. But remember—every action you take influences the world. Every action and every choice!
Thread Updated: 2024-08-20
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: LustyCat -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

11.png 22.png 33.png 44.png 55.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Reactions: LustyCatGames

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
This is an interesting game start!
Its a more advanced HTML game. I wish I had the ability to skip some of the gifs with a click, though. I also wish there was more variety with the rape gifs espescially, as I seem to get the same one 3 times in a row more often than not.

I do like the random chances and spell mechanics. Keep working on this game. I think its a good start

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I got a black screen and no buttons on the toilet, when I press the button, the button appears: leave and no action occurs

LustyCatGames

Aug 20, 2024
This is an interesting game start!
Its a more advanced HTML game. I wish I had the ability to skip some of the gifs with a click, though. I also wish there was more variety with the rape gifs espescially, as I seem to get the same one 3 times in a row more often than not.

I do like the random chances and spell mechanics. Keep working on this game. I think its a good start
I’m glad you liked it!
Right now, I’m using 12 videos there, and I’ll add more later. But it’s just random, so yes, some videos will show up more often.
I work quite quickly, so I’ll keep developing the game further.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Interesting game. For now it pretty much goes nowhere, and there seem to be some bugs, but the game structure looks promising. I'm following, if the next update is satisfactory I'll drop some dead subscriptions and replace it with Lust & Dust.

I hope we will have some lez options besides those in the brothel. Futa/trans with girls are fine with me as well, and there is something already in the game.

Just one suggestion: would it be possible to see the names of the NPCs we are interacting with? In some points I had really no idea who Bella was talking to...for example, who was the futa that surprised her in the library? (maybe there was some indication I didn't see, in which case I stand corrected)

VynalDerp

Sep 25, 2019
Whoops. I am completely oblivious: for anyone else having trouble finding the mayor, go there during the morning and instead of looking at the bottom of the screen for dialogue options, look at the top right and click the portraits to start talking. First game I've ever played that actually does that.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf