EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
In the town of "New Helio" in a certain fantasy world, a dungeon full of monsters suddenly appeared near a peaceful country one day!
To defeat the terrifying dungeon boss from which monsters keep overflowing, a hero was summoned from another world...!
The hero summoned from another world chose Eleanor, just an ordinary housewife, as his companion, aiming to defeat the dungeon boss!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-16
Release Date: 2023-11-29
Original Title: 勇者のおとも!-ただの人妻だけど召喚された勇者様のおともに選ばれたので頑張ります!-
Developer: GR8BUNNY商会 - -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.1.1_MOD1
Language: English (Similar to Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
EXTRAS:
*COMPRESSED
* Use at your own risk.

RJ01110769_img_smp1.jpg RJ01110769_img_smp2.jpg RJ01110769_img_smp3.jpg RJ01110769_img_smp4.jpg RJ01110769_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Looks like a fun time. I think at least one tag is missing though haha! Not to mention male pro female pro. I wonder if other tags are missing too?

Reactions: Orumaito2001

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Gentlemen, I will do the honors: is the Netori avoidable? :HideThePain:

nah, jokes aside, it looks interesting, hope it's worth it

Last edited:

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Where the freak is this dungeon I'm supposed to go to? Did everything at the adventure guild on the first day and cant change to night until I do the first floor of the dungeon... but where is it? Went all the way south to the bridge but that brings me nowhere

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Basically as usual they made the game crash a whole lot for no gains , made a new MTL to try to get people to buy into their machine decensors on patreon.
Was gonna say... "The game has tendencies to crash, so make sure to save often." and "Report any problems in the comments or my Discord server, I'll try to help." kinda sounds as if they're trying to get free bug-testing and reports, all the more shady with the decensor patch locked behind a paywall.

Reactions: Kysou and Yamemai
May 24, 2020
Where the freak is this dungeon I'm supposed to go to? Did everything at the adventure guild on the first day and cant change to night until I do the first floor of the dungeon... but where is it? Went all the way south to the bridge but that brings me nowhere
You just go south... After going through guild meeting(just go to north at castle and right side).

Afterwards you go to building, where you get dungeon key. It's in twin sisters shop at top left of the city, or a bit lower.

Then you go to bottom of the city and on the wooden bridge, you will see small pointer down. It leads to dungeon

May 24, 2020
To be honest, i was deeply disappointed. Not only it took entire gigabyte of space for such piece of shit. There is no story and art is simply bad. Even for RPGMaker game. There is far more better RPGMaker games than this one, like Gran Ende 2. But here, we can see a lot of clustered buildings which meant to confuse player, and all interactions with NPCs are super bland.

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
No idea why it's over 1GB, at least it comes with a full save so you can just view the scenes without the tedious walking to find them.

Reactions: Yamemai

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Damn i just finished this in JP ten days ago, i should have waited T.T
thanks for sharing though, i liked this MC

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes