Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In a medieval fantasy world where a war broke out, all the men have been sent to the frontlines, leaving one man behind in a town full of women. As the lone male left in the city, the protagonist must navigate the challenges of seducing every one of the girls, each with her own unique personality and storyline.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-28
Release Date: 2024-08-26
Developer: Nastyou - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0-a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IF AN ANIMATION DOES NOT SHOW, IT'S A BUG. YOU CAN REPLAY MOST OF THEM.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Mac (Untested): - - - -
Android (Untested): - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
nastyou Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
I don't think the Android version will work.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
For a medieval fantasy there is lots of oddly modern clothing and what not like the Pi number. Might be nitpicking but alas, alternative modernish world wouldve been a better description? I dunno.

Not a fan of the art style but wishing good luck either way cause game making is difficult.

Edit; Okay, no. The Dev got no other games under their belt and they have Patreon and Subscribestar open with just a single post? This feels like just hoping for fishing some money before droping the project but maybe I am wrong. I am now really sceptical about this tittle!

Last edited:

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I love the character sprites, really colorful and cheerful~ All the best, dev!

Reactions: nastyou

nastyou

Dec 22, 2023
For a medieval fantasy there is lots of oddly modern clothing and what not like the Pi number. Might be nitpicking but alas, alternative modernish world wouldve been a better description? I dunno.

Not a fan of the art style but wishing good luck either way cause game making is difficult.

Edit; Okay, no. The Dev got no other games under their belt and they have Patreon and Subscribestar open with just a single post? This feels like just hoping for fishing some money before droping the project but maybe I am wrong. I am now really sceptical about this tittle!
I just copied what other devs did, never had a Patreon or Subscribestar so I don't actually know what is the best platform to receive donations in terms of comfort for supporters and money withdrawal for me. Of course if I see abolutely no support in the next few updates I might drop the project. I already have the general story and next updates planned and it would take a very long time to finish it. As I said in the patreon this is just a proof of concept and I'm currently waiting on some reviews to see if it's worth investing my time on this project.

You're right about the clothing, there's also fridges and washing machines and there'll probably be other modern technology, but the world is planned to be medieval fantasy-like, with king, queens, etc. I guess I'd have to change the description but I don't know what it should be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Frumi

Broker08

Aug 28, 2022
Nice game with nice style if u add some feet fetish with sleeping sex feet and point and click it will be amazing

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017

So in your opinion, when exactly should a creator start a Patreon or Subscribestar?
From my perspective, every game creator has their own vision, but of course they don't know if others will support this project, so if in this case they haven't created any games before, how would they make money?
Imagine that a game creator quit his job to focus on his project, he decides to publish his first version of the game and does he really have to wait a few months or maybe even years until the game is finished and only then he can start his Patreon?? You need to explain more why you think so. Looking at our forum, we know perfectly well that it's not true that you have to have a game on your account to open a Patreon, a good project/demo will gain support quickly if people see that it has potential.

Broker08

Aug 28, 2022
So in your opinion, when exactly should a creator start a Patreon or Subscribestar?
From my perspective, every game creator has their own vision, but of course they don't know if others will support this project, so if in this case they haven't created any games before, how would they make money?
Imagine that a game creator quit his job to focus on his project, he decides to publish his first version of the game and does he really have to wait a few months or maybe even years until the game is finished and only then he can start his Patreon?? You need to explain more why you think so. Looking at our forum, we know perfectly well that it's not true that you have to have a game on your account to open a Patreon, a good project/demo will gain support quickly if people see that it has potential.
I agree with u
The developers need more support they deserve it they're an artists i always supported them is better than supporting a Slut on Onlyfans

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote